No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6Flee View Post
    AB by ko. lucas always comes up short when its time to step it up in competition.
    Now you think AB could ko matthysse and herrera?????

Comment

AB by ko. lucas always comes up short when its time to step it up in competition.
      The irony in this post is amazing !!!!
      Last edited by Psylence83; 01-21-2015, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        The irony in this post is amazing !!!!
        Broner lost to maidana which is fine. Its 1 loss. Lucas lost to bum ass Judah, then Devon, and swift. He almost got tko'd by molina who had him on the canvas twice and almost stopped him.

Comment

And that was the first time broner stepped up in competition and was slaughtered. You dont know its not going to happen again so you cant really have a go at a fighter for doing it.

Quote- post above..

Comment

The thing is Boner really did lose to Quintero, Ponce and shot to **** Paulie
            Also Madonna, the guy truly truly has lost everytime he has stepped up.

Lol this so called talent made Gavin friggin' Rees look like prime SRL for 3 rounds

Hes the biggest joke in boxing.

Comment

Al will keep Broner safe. Lucas would knock him out in my opinion and if it happens I'll bet heavy on Lucas but I doubt it happens. The fight is a natural and should have already happened but Broner's team doesn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Al will keep Broner safe. Lucas would knock him out in my opinion and if it happens I'll bet heavy on Lucas but I doubt it happens. The fight is a natural and should have already happened but Broner's team doesn't want it.
                They do want it.....has to be PPV doe...

Comment

broner would eat lucas right hand constantly.

lucas by KO

Comment

Get Broner amd Lucas a tuneup and then make this fight. it makes too much sense right now.

Fans win.

Comment

Broner lost to maidana which is fine. Its 1 loss. Lucas lost to bum ass Judah, then Devon, and swift. He almost got tko'd by molina who had him on the canvas twice and almost stopped him.
                      So what is your point? we are discussing the present.

Taylor gave Broner all he could handle, But Matthysse had him worked out by the 3rd round and closed matters in the 5th. Taylor and Broner was a good match stylistically as they are similar and susceptible to the same punches.

check this out

Last edited by Johnny Rubber; 07-30-2017, 04:58 AM. Reason: wrong link

Comment

Working...
                      X