Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Lucas Matthysse vs Brandon Rios sparring? (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Lucas Matthysse vs Brandon Rios sparring? (Video)

I can't quite make out if it is as the quality is lacking nonetheless it's some solid sparring. Both guys throwing leather
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 06-05-2017, 12:43 PM. Reason: Update

No.........

Comment

i don't know man, i was looking for some tattoo to have a reference but can't see none, plus is an old video. to me, it doesn't look like lucas, also i don' remember hearing lucas make noises while throwing punches.

Comment

looks like it.

Ellie used to have 2 videos up of it one where lucas dropped rios with a body shot and another one where rios rocked the shit out of lucas

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i don't know man, i was looking for some tattoo to have a reference but can't see none, plus is an old video. to me, it doesn't look like lucas, also i don' remember hearing lucas make noises while throwing punches.
          That's what I thought too, lack of tattoos but he throws some of his punches similar to Lucas and also has a few movements with his hands and footwork like Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            looks like it.

Ellie used to have 2 videos up of it one where lucas dropped rios with a body shot and another one where rios rocked the shit out of lucas
            Oh damn, I think I remember Rios making him take a few videos down cause it made him look bad. Rios called Matthysse out again recently even though he hasn't fought since the Bradley fight

Comment

No. Looks possibly Filipino and boxes nothing like Lucas imo

Comment

"He just finished 6 rounds with Lucas Matthysse and now he's going in for more".

Sounds like you just missed the Matthysse vs Rios sparring match. They had sparred and now Rios is sparring someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  No. Looks possibly Filipino and boxes nothing like Lucas imo
                  That is correct.

Comment

Rios looks like a mummy in there smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X