No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 7 Rumors/Release Date/rbr Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 7 Rumors/Release Date/rbr Discussion Thread

I guess I am the #1 RE fanboy on this site, so it is only fitting for me to start a 'round by round' discussion thread of this long standing franchise, in need of a big jolt in the series.

http://www.breathecast.com/articles/...smissed-18241/

'Resident Evil 7' Release Date: 3 New Characters, Rumors About Financial Crisis Dismissed

Additionally, the company is looking to provide players with a better gaming experience this time around. With its seventh installment, fans are surely hoping to see some big things from the popular survival-horror game series.

Some of the changes rumored to be in the new title include the addition of new characters. Initially, some speculated that Alice would be making her way back into the game in this edition. However, this was promptly dismissed as it was cleared that a movie character would not be part of the new character lineup.

Rumor has it that three new characters will appear in 'Resident Evil 7'. It's said that two of them will be female, and the third will be male. As it stands, the upcoming Capcom title is looking at an October 2015 release date.

So I am going to guess they're doing away with the 40 year old Chris Roidfield AKA the B-Hop of Resident Evil, always defying the odds at his old age, doing more flips and getting more agile as he gets older, Leon "Nick From Backstreet Boys" Kennedy, and Sexy Jill "Will You Be My" Valentine. Three new characters coming now, two females, one male? Hmm, looks like they're trying to get more females to play the game? I don't give a ****, I just want a survival horror game.

I also think they should bring back Jake Muller as a playable character, but at the same time, I think I see what Capcom is doing by bringing new characters. I think they want to stop recycling the old characters because they see that they can't continue the series by continuing to bring back these characters for some new reason every time. Even though I love Chris, Jill and Leon, I am opened to new characters, because I know that's what needs to be done if they want to sort of reboot the game and give an old "new" look, AKA go back to pure SH and less action.

Yes it can be done, they can recycle Chris, Leon, Jill, but as long as Capcom is not bullsh-tting about bringing back SH, then I am okay with new characters. Now if they come back with that action **** again + get rid of my characters, i'm done with RE (not really), but I would be really pissed off. I defended RE6 til death despite it being a very poor installment in the series.

Comment

Rumors about financial crisis dismissed? Last I heard they were up for sale. I would be hyped if re7 was true but if it's from the same team that made 6 or 5 I wouldn't be interested. Oh well, at least the creator of re is doing his own thing, evil within looks good.

Comment

Working...
      X