Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXREC:Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez #1 P4P, Wilder higher than Crawford, Loma, Joshua, Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOXREC:Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez #1 P4P, Wilder higher than Crawford, Loma, Joshua, Manny

https://boxrec.com/en/ratings

Thoughts?

Boxrec ratings are ****.

Comment

someone was singing the tune middle heavy welter middle heavy welter

Comment

Canelo is the number one in most Pound for Pound list with the exception of ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
          Canelo is the number one in most Pound for Pound list with the exception of ESPN.
          The question is, does everyone agree with Wilder's placement?

Comment

Guess that's a yes. You learn something new every day.

Comment

Wilder is a little too low on the list to be honest

Comment

Imagine thinking a dude with bricks for feet and slow hands with a plethora of gifts on his record, including a robbery decision against the Middleweight champion, is better P4P than the HW Sweet Pea, an undefeated phenom with a win (over Wlad) more significant than any other win on any other active fighters resume.

Imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Imagine thinking a dude with bricks for feet and slow hands with a plethora of gifts on his record, including a robbery decision against the Middleweight champion, is better P4P than the HW Sweet Pea, an undefeated phenom with a win (over Wlad) more significant than any other win on any other active fighters resume.

Imagine.

My memory could be failing me.

But I don't recall the WBC Carne Franchise Champion ever getting flattened.

Look, I'm a Fury fan. But let's face facts here. It's not close.

Y'all musta forgot when I told you who the #1 and #2 guys were back in the beginning 2019. Ain't 'ish changed...'cept the number after the dot on the range.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=812781

Comment

Working...
                  X