No announcement yet.

How to satisfy women with a mediocre cawk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to satisfy women with a mediocre cawk

Hey lads. Your boy wolfie here. If you're not as fortunate as having a 10 inch pecker, there are some tips to satisfy women with an average snake. I'm here to help you make your woman more satisfied.

First of all, when a woman tells you deeper and you ran out of sausage, there is a simple position that will keep her happy. Put her in a missionary position at the edge of the bed and put her legs up and penetrate. Your 6 inches will make her feel 9 with this position. She'll be calling you Tyrone in no time.

Let's talk about the 3 pump chumps. No women likes a dude that comes fast. A little tip, if you feel like your about to come, start thinking about a family member. Some guys think about their mom but depending on if your mom is attractive or not, I'd stick with a 2nd cousin that's a 6 at the most.

Another tip that a lot of people don't know is shave all of your pubes, including the balls. It's been scientifically proven that shaving all of your pubic hair adds an extra inch to the pecker. Hope my advice is helpful. Please tag users who can use the advice. Good luck lads.

stick it in her azz!!

Comment

Use your hands/mouth more i guess

Comment

U must to never heard about a strap on and a sock

Comment

Put a pillow under her a$$ that adds 5 inches

Comment

If you ain't packin' much of a Pistol just make sure you Whistle Dixie when it comes to Cunnilingus.

Comment

I'm small but the way I get a reaction out of hoes is when I shove my ball up thier asses .

Comment

I do all those tricks, I'm still 3 inches tho.

Comment

Butler is using space age rubber and plastics to form extendezeeers. basically, you strap it on the end of your dong, and secure is with O rings/kok rings, and velcro.

he is currently looking for funding and is in talking with a chinese company specializing in penile augmentation for lil dudes.

One size fits all or so Butler says, apparently it is like shrink wrap for your dong with an extension.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Butler is using space age rubber and plastics to form extendezeeers. basically, you strap it on the end of your dong, and secure is with O rings/kok rings, and velcro.

he is currently looking for funding and is in talking with a chinese company specializing in penile augmentation for lil dudes.

One size fits all or so Butler says, apparently it is like shrink wrap for your dong with an extension.

B.utler thinks sucking dick will make his dick bigger.

Comment

Working...
                    X