Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Kids game developtment so far...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the plus side rejection doesn't hurt anymore and theres almost infinite women out there, its like playing a difficult computer game, I have infinite lives but its fcuking hard, but I get gradually more skilled as time goes on.

With hard work and persistence I will complete the level.

I think the hardest part of the game is already won ie not getting the rejection pain is like an infinite continues cheat code. Thats the character growth. That was PAINFUL.!!!!

Last edited by AlexKid; 12-25-2016, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Going clubbing I have found many rejections.

At school or work or routine life I have found many women like me.

It is my theory that most women need to be emotionally bonded to want to fcuk you. This is because back in the jungle ****ing a stranger left you with a random kid to bring up alone

This bonding happens naturally day in day out life, unfortunately for me im an anti social bstard that doesn't interact much and I prefer to fcuk strangers to people I know.

So now when I go clubbing etc I try to create an emotional bond with the target.

For example I met 2 animal rights psychos and I bonded well with them THEY ASKED FOR MY NUMBER AND FACE BOOK!

So need to drug them with the right emotions to rape them.

Can you think of some ways to create a nice little bond with any woman off the bat?

Im guessing start a conversation, not showing your semi hard on, (or sexual interest) and find somewhere where you connect? A pet, a person you both know a passion, or maybe even the conversation alone without sexual advancement is enough to create the bond?
      yes this would make quite a contraversial video game...is this for X box or playstation? both?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        yes this would make quite a contraversial video game...is this for X box or playstation? both?
        Its called not enough work. My news years resolution is to stop talking and work hard as fcuk on all my goals

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Its called not enough work. My news years resolution is to stop talking and work hard as fcuk on all my goals
          is there going to be a crazy lunatic icecream truck guy involved?

Comment

is there going to be a crazy lunatic icecream truck guy involved?
            no but one of the enemies is an internet cripple and I have to jump on his head to get to the princess

Comment

Sorry bro, I can get you over the fist pipe, but the lava pit, air ship, and castle top dont have wheel chair access, no princess for you

life

Comment

Comment

Wasn't Alex Kidd a game by Sega?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                    Wasn't Alex Kidd a game by Sega?
                    YEA.a Sega owned character back in the 8 bit days..Alex Kidd in wonder Land. Thats why alex has 8 bits but alot more wonder.. but this game is going to much better
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-25-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

YEA.a Sega owned character back in the 8 bit days..Alex Kidd in wonder Land. Thats why alex has 8 bits but alot more wonder.. but this game is going to much better

Comment

Working...
                      X