Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many midgets can you take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would kill them all but one,, and that last guy I would palm his forehead and keep him at bay just like dude from spaceballs did to dark helmet...then kill him once I was bored

The Schwartz is with me

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      You're in the middle of a field and unlimited herd of midgets are coming at you from every direction.

How many can you kill or knockout with no weapons before giving in to the herd?

I could probably take about 70, maybe 80 before I get taken out.
      Haha..this is funny as hell ,but Im sure the word midget is no longer politically correct I believe the proper term is little person or little people in this case...with that being said I don't know how many I could take but if I had a nut cup the count would be higher than without one..

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        You're in the middle of a field and unlimited herd of midgets are coming at you from every direction.

How many can you kill or knockout with no weapons before giving in to the herd?

I could probably take about 70, maybe 80 before I get taken out.
        If these are the kind of midgets you're imagining, yea maybe 70/80 sounds right..

If it's this kind though, probably a dozen

Comment

Check left hook on every single midget that tries to lunge at me. Them T-Rex ass arms they have won't stand a chance.

Comment

I would be a mercilessly god I would crack them dwarfs with the wrath not seen since neo that hasn't been seen since neo whooped the all those agent smiths
            : http://youtu.be/Eigs9m_gIaA

Comment

I would be unstoppable. They would be like grass, and I would be the lawn mower mowing them down, But Tyrion Lannister would probably whoop my a$$

Comment

Ever see ELF?? that "little guy" was a mean guy.. I don't want you to get hurt again.. first the train.. now a midget babe really I cant be worried about you all the time.. this has to stop now!

Comment

About the size of North Korea's army before I sweat. Field goal after field goal.

Comment

I bet I could set a high score if we're allowed nunchakus.

Comment

Working...
                    X