Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just shot a guy in the foot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I just shot a guy in the foot.

Me and some friends were playing cards in a basement and I asked the bartender named Taranchula to get me a drink. When Taranchula came to the table he brought everyone a drink but me. I asked where's my drink? He said he thought I said the he was alright Taranchula. We argued for a few minutes and finally he told me to Go f-ck myself! I pulled out my pistol and shot him in the foot. You dont fck with Trigg happy!

I thought you said "you're alright, Spider."

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      Me and some friends were playing cards in a basement and I asked the bartender named Taranchula to get me a drink. When Taranchula came to the table he brought everyone a drink but me. I asked where's my drink? He said he thought I said the he was alright Taranchula. We argued for a few minutes and finally he told me to Go f-ck myself! I pulled out my pistol and shot him in the foot. You dont fck with Trigg happy!
      Ok I'm confused I know you got a foot fetish so when you say you pulled your pistol do you mean an actual pistol or your 2inch lil friend?

Comment

Why dont you go fuck youself.... Tommy

Comment

Lol, you guys caught in fast.

Comment

Bull**** Trig, we all know you'd never let a good foot go to waste you sick ****.

Comment

"nah ya not alright spidah, u gotta lotta fluckin' problems"

Comment

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a ganster. To me, being a gangster was better than being president of the united states.

You stupid bastard, you gonna dig the hole.
                Last edited by Hous; 04-18-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

The best part about the Spider scenes lies in the second run-in with Pesci. Some classic exchanges in that scene.

"You gonna let him get away wit' dat? What's the world coming to!?" *laughter*

*Six Gunshots*

"That's what the ****in' world's coming to. How'dya like that? How's that, alright?"

Then afterwards...

*Checks corpse*

"He's dead...."

"Of course he's dead, I'm a good shot, what'dya want from me?"

"You're gonna dig the ****in' thing up. You're gonna dig the hole, you're gonna do it."

"Who the **** cares? I'll dig the ****in' hole, I don't give a ****....What'dya think this is the first hole I've dug?"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    The best part about the Spider scenes lies in the second run-in with Pesci. Some classic exchanges in that scene.

"You gonna let him get away wit' dat? What's the world coming to!?" *laughter*

*Six Gunshots*

"That's what the ****in' world's coming to. How'dya like that? How's that, alright?"

Then afterwards...

*Checks corpse*

"He's dead...."

"Of course he's dead, I'm a good shot, what'dya want from me?"

"You're gonna dig the ****in' thing up. You're gonna dig the hole, you're gonna do it."

"Who the **** cares? I'll dig the ****in' hole, I don't give a ****....What'dya think this is the first hole I've dug?"
                    my favourite dialogue of the whole movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X