Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The referee didn't warn me" Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually agree with khan here. i couldn't understand the ref and khan is a foreigner so i doubt he could either. the ref said something like "DON'T STEP IN MAH THUNDER!" before the fight started but then i guess khan did step in his thunder which would piss me off i know that. that's my thunder why you stepping in it bro?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      He might hear it but it's clearly not going in, he doesn't even look or glance at him (the ref) in the video, he's focused on Peterson.

I think most, on HBO and on here, have flagged up the type of warning the ref should have given Khan so in that sense he has a point imo. I'll leave it there on that one.

you are ROTFL

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i actually agree with khan here. i couldn't understand the ref and khan is a foreigner so i doubt he could either. the ref said something like "DON'T STEP IN MAH THUNDER!" before the fight started but then i guess khan did step in his thunder which would piss me off i know that. that's my thunder why you stepping in it bro?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he said lets start this thunder,and the fact you were hoping he said something else without listening..

you hav to be a stupid MF not to understand him clearly saying stop pushing...even fighters who dont speak english can understand a refs hand gestures you are ****ing ******ed

Comment

I really do not like his approach on the whole situation. I am officially turning in my membership to the Khan fan club.

Comment

"Start Da Thundah" should be said before every fight...

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
                The ref never did give him a hard warning. Bottom line the point deductions = bs. Good fight, do the rematch khan.
                Originally posted by zcm View Post
                The ref didn't give him a hard warning e.g. Stopping the fight n saying thts a hard warning but 20 warnings throughout the fight must b the same as a hard warning. On ringside they showed highlights of the fight n I heard the judge 4 times warn khan.
                Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                But did the ref say push again and i'll deduct points? But i suppose he got a point deducted and then pushed again. So maybe its a habbit.
                It doesn't matter, Khan won the fight even with the deductions.

I don't blame him for complaining, that's what you're supposed to do when there's an injustice, otherwise the crooks win and that's not how life works.
                He might hear it but it's clearly not going in, he doesn't even look or glance at him (the ref) in the video, he's focused on Peterson.

I think most, on HBO and on here, have flagged up the type of warning the ref should have given Khan so in that sense he has a point imo. I'll leave it there on that one.

Pretty obvious hard last warning there guys. "Last time. Last warning. Stop pushing"

I love that though. Next people are going to start saying "Well, he should have called time out then". Yeah, because he really needed to call time out after warning him time after time after time, then telling him it was his last time. Time outs don't happen very often, unless it's a headbutt, or low blow where the guy is hurt.

Hey Weebler, for how long have you been arguing that the ref ruined the Hatton/Mayweather fight by not letting them inside and not warning for the pushing and elbows? This ref did and you now say that he's wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                  he said lets start this thunder,and the fact you were hoping he said something else without listening..

you hav to be a stupid MF not to understand him clearly saying stop pushing...even fighters who dont speak english can understand a refs hand gestures you are ****ing ******ed
                  Get a sense of humor

Comment

Khan officially lost

SMH

Comment

BOO HOO HOO, Poor Khan. That referee was so unfair and that a hole Peterson kept pushing me around. Doesn't HE KNOW Who I am???
                      I'm God's gift to the World and bigger than Boxing it self.
                      I should be allowed to push if there's no other way of me keeping the guy off me.. at least until I learn to box instead. I should of fought home where I would of been allowed to do my thing!!

Comment

Working...
                      X