Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's FUNNY how when Cortez screws over an American people say he should retire yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's FUNNY how when Cortez screws over an American people say he should retire yet

when he clearly favoured Floyd against Hatton they were saying it was sour graps and that everyone should stop blaming the ref. now it happens to one of their own american fighters they say cortez is crap and so on. get over it man, kirkland got knocked the **** out by a C level fighter. anotehr hypejob.

double standards.

Typical fat Yanks.

Comment

He wasn't knocked unconcious so he wasn't "KTFO". It wasn't a disgusting stoppage but it could have went on because Kirkland probably would have got back up. The comparison is so crazy it's hilarious. How can you compare a slow count to a ref breaking up constant clinching? Nobody wants to see constant clinching.

Comment

Kirkland was done man. His chin would have been shattered for a second time, I don't know what people are complaining about. Kirkland just isn't that good, it's plan and simple to see.

Comment

agreed bro

Comment

what are you talking about? people have been pissed off with him forever, especially after his screw up in that Soto fight.

I never could stand him. he gets way too involved in fights. just let the ****ing fight, were not watching this to see you play ref.

Comment

alright i don't want no rough stuff or i'll start taking points!

Comment

I don't know about that, Cortez was bad in that Khan vs Maidana fight, he was stopping the action for NO REASON...ESPECIALLY when Maidana had the MOMENTUM and it looked like Khan was about to go down and Khan was making eye contact with Cortez like "SAVE ME" LOL

so Cortez SUCKS regardless of which fighters are involved

Comment

Typical fat yanks.

Every American has a lower IQ than a peanut. Bunch of fatties.

Bush voted in twice. Lulz.

Comment

Even if he would've allowed James to continue, the outcome would've been inevitable. Ishida was sharp last night.

The most logical next step is for Kirk to request a rematch to prove it wasn't a fluke.

But to get blasted out in the first round increases his odds of not winning by a long shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X