No announcement yet.

San Diego Charger Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Charger Fans!

it's that time of year again!!! Probably the best Rivalry in the AFC WEst! We spanked that ass at Qualcomm last year! (before we took our historic dive) This monday night is going to be intense! I hope the chugger fans at the stadium get roudy! Can't wait to be there! Fuk Phillip Rivers and fuk the chargers! Can't wait to be there! That's all I have to say for now. My flight leaves in 3 hrs so thought i'd get a little pumped for it! See you **** in san diego!!!

i actually want the Donkeys to win this one

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      i actually want the Donkeys to win this one

Comment

Comment

battle of the raider's *****es.

Comment

I hope Antonio Gate plays and does well.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Just touched down!!!! I'm in the land of surfers and weak charger fans!! San Diego doesn't even deserve to have any sports teams! These fans are pathetic!
              and their nothing but fair-weather fans! I'm going to go out tonight and fuk one of their fans!!! I'll reveal my true identity as im nutting on her and yell go broncos!!!! have a good night guys im heading to the room and then out to catch the fresno state vs boise game and hopefully get lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

oh yea i forgot.....Fuk gates!! he always kills us! I hope his ass doesn't play, but if he does then oh well we'll have to beat them with him!

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
                  Just touched down!!!! I'm in the land of surfers and weak charger fans!! San Diego doesn't even deserve to have any sports teams! These fans are pathetic!
                  and their nothing but fair-weather fans! I'm going to go out tonight and fuk one of their fans!!! I'll reveal my true identity as im nutting on her and yell go broncos!!!! have a good night guys im heading to the room and then out to catch the fresno state vs boise game and hopefully get lucky!

Have fun Rog!

Gates being out makes my fantasy team suffer so I hope he's healthy.

Comment

Sorry, but Rivers and Gates are going to shred your defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X