Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW: Fight Night Champion (Fight Night Round 5))

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait!

Comment

these graphics look better than FNR4. I don't what everyone is bitching about.

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
        Seriously if they use Kinect and i notice the slightest millisecond of LAG i will sell my 360 and all its games.
        Memory for controls literally takes up nothing... its a line of code.

They arent going to hold back visual graphics for that.. they dont need too.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
          FNR3 owns every boxing game so far
          Its not perfect and has a hell of lot of flaws, but it is a ****load better than round 4. Round 4 was dissapointing, especially with all the hype surrounding its release.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
            FNR3 owns every boxing game so far
            I just picked up a copy at Hollywood Video (rental place going out of business) and its really fun. Do wish I had online playability for ps2, AI is a joke and my son just can't hang

Comment

Look good so far but probably far from finished. Also Winky Wright would never get beat up like that by Pacman.

Comment

why does winky look so big lol

Comment

Round 4 is way better then Round 3. Round 4 actually in some ways competed with Victorious Spirits, but didn't pass it. Round 5 needs the ablity to move off a spin like Manny Pacquiao actually does and it needs better fought work. Also the punch animations need to not look so stiff at times.

Comment

not sure why people are complaining that looks way better than fight night 4, more realistic less arcady.

Hopefully they will combine what was good from FN4 (game engine) and what was good from FN3 (graphics, punches) and just add/improve/build **** from there (like better footwork, etc.).

Comment

dunno why but EA can never get the boxer's body to look right.

Just looks weird

but the faces are great.

Comment

Working...
                      X