Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye should force Vitali on an extremely strict drug testing regime for the kno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye should force Vitali on an extremely strict drug testing regime for the kno

We are all well aware that Vitali has no self respect for himself. He was caught cheating when he was younger and took steroids. Later on, he chooses to quit against a LHW Byrd. Then he forces Haye on the most stupid contract of all time.

Vitali has a history of using drugs, and Haye should force a strict drug testing on him. Like the saying goes, once a cheater, always a cheater

Yes people should have no complaints whatsoever if Haye requested this, Vitali is a proven steroid abuser. All boxers that have been caught in the past should be forced to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
      Yes people should have no complaints whatsoever if Haye requested this, Vitali is a proven steroid abuser. All boxers that have been caught in the past should be forced to do it.
      Agreed, Judah asked Mosley for the exact same thing. Known cheater must be tested strictly. And fighters like Margarito’s gloves should be check vigorously

Comment

David Haye is too cowardly to fight a Klitschko, with or without drug tests.

Haye appears to be on steroids I've noticed...

Comment

You think after using Steroid Vitali would try and pick himself up again, and then he goes on to quit against LHW Byrd. The man has no shame

Drug cheats like Vitali are destroying the sport

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post
            David Haye is too cowardly to fight a Klitschko, with or without drug tests.

Well, Vitali has been on steroids. Wald is his brother and must have known his brother was cheating. This makes Wlad looks bad, most likely he is using drugs like those eastern Europeans swimmers.

Comment

Haye can barely get himself above 200, so I doubt he'd be the one needing the gas. :laff2:

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
                You think after using Steroid Vitali would try and pick himself up again, and then he goes on to quit against LHW Byrd. The man has no shame

Drug cheats like Vitali are destroying the sport
                You mean drug cheats like the cowardly David Haye...

Vitali has not used PEDs in his pro career.

Comment

I agree.....

Wlad and Vitali should do drug tests.........

Comment

You mean drug cheats like the cowardly David Haye...

Vitali has not used PEDs in his pro career.
                    Once a cheater always a cheater.........

He used steroids befiore.

Comment

Working...
                    X