Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why people can't let Mayweather go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People wanna see him fight the Cotto-Tony winner, and whether he stays active or actually does retire, he will endlessly be **** on for not doin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Intentions View Post
      hes like that girl that cheats on u that u just cant let go for some reason
      Now I've heard it all.

That's going in my signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        I can totally accept if someone isn't a fan of my favorite fighter. But to go out of your way to bash fighters that shouldn't even be allowed here. Me for instance, i'm not a Cotto fan, so you don't see me making threads and threads about Cotto. All this hate around Floyd is really childish and stupid.
        It's a forum, man. People are going to have opinions, and strong one's at that, about certain fighters. Thats what I love about this place. Great amount of diversity. You got to take the good with the bad. Of course not everybody is going to agree about their favorite fighters. But where would the fun be in that?
        In the end, for the most part, we are all fans of this great sport.
        Mayweather isn't done...

Comment

I can totally accept if someone isn't a fan of my favorite fighter. But to go out of your way to bash fighters that shouldn't even be allowed here. Me for instance, i'm not a Cotto fan, so you don't see me making threads and threads about Cotto. All this hate around Floyd is really childish and stupid.
          They are young guys who haven't watched much boxing. They have half their eyes on that mma garbage and the other half on boxing. How else can you judge the posts some of these clowns post. Don't worry, true boxing fans are always heard. Maybe we ought to put those guys on iggy, and then maybe when they start talking to themselves, maybe they will try to be more objective lol

Comment

Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
            It's a forum, man. People are going to have opinions, and strong one's at that, about certain fighters. Thats what I love about this place. Great amount of diversity. You got to take the good with the bad. Of course not everybody is going to agree about their favorite fighters. But where would the fun be in that?
            In the end, for the most part, we are all fans of this great sport.
            Mayweather isn't done...
            sweet, you are right, but come on. They don't even have strong opinions. I know you have read some of the posts here. They are uttrly ridiculous. lol

Comment

Why are you already making plans for a Mayweather money move or comeback, or "it depends on how Cotto does". Lets face it, he's not coming back. Think about it, how many fighters in his weight class would appeal to the masses? I mean the mainstream masses. One: Hoya. Why on earth would he turn down the most money (and we're talking about money may) only to comeback an older man to fight a younger Cotto?

Don't forget the mainstream people know only a couple fighters (from when boxing was mainstream)

Let him go.
              I hope he is gone for good. I think he wanted a BIGGER slice of the rematch money than ODH wa willing to give, so he went off to cry rather than face Cotto.

Floyd was a GREAT fighter/boxer, one of the best of this era. However, he still had his much to prove and rather thn rise to the occasion he has proven to all that he just didn't have the heart. So I say good riddance, he would have NEVER beaten Cotto, even on his best day

Comment

Working...
              X