No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather sr: "i'm mad that lil' Floyd apologized..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chugger Boom View Post
    That doesn't mean I'm calling him yellow because he's Asian, but when you say someone is scared, you say they have a yellow streak down their back.
    Sr. comparing racial remarks to Floyd Jr. being called a coward, lol.

Sr. can call Pac yellow all he wants, but I think he's afraid Pac will turn Floyd Jr. black and blue.

Comment

dog *****>floyd SR. crack dealer>flody SR. trainer>floyd SR. person> floyd SR. the father.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
        dog *****>floyd SR. crack dealer>flody SR. trainer>floyd SR. person> floyd SR. the father.
        I know, but Sr. makes me laugh. I love people who are funny in a ******ed kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
          I know, but Sr. makes me laugh. I love people who are funny in a ******ed kind of way.
          "yeaaaaaaaaah booooooooooi!!!"

Flava Flav and Floyd Sr. take black people back a few decades.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            And if anyone ever wondered why Floyd is a spoiled, arrogant, ignorant, woman-beating coward... just look at who raised him. SMH.
            haha, true true

but u gotta give sr. credit for turnin little floyd into one hellluva boxer/runner

Comment

Originally posted by Chugger Boom View Post
              "I'm mad that Lil' Floyd apologized because you only apologize when you've done something wrong. He didn't do or say anything wrong. In fact, he didn't say nothing that I hadn't already said. I done called Pacquiao a lil' yellow midget. That doesn't mean I'm calling him yellow because he's Asian, but when you say someone is scared, you say they have a yellow streak down their back. But it is what it is and they can take it however they want to take it. I've called him far worse things than Lil' Floyd has and I stick by it. It's like Floyd can't say he's going to make Pacquiao make him sushi rolls, but it's okay for Pacquiao's entire camp to call Floyd a coward. Which one is worse," stated world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. as he shared his thoughts on all the drama that his son has been going through over the past few weeks. Check out what else he had to say!

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8435.html

floyd didnt apologize to pacquiao.. floyd apologized for his behaviour.. probably someone told him racism could cost him his endorsement..

Comment

Working...
              X