Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mel Gibson hatred thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Mel in Lethal Weapon. First movie that made me a fan of his.

Don't know of any celebrities who are saints.

Comment

Mel Gibson is awesome, whats the problem here?

Comment

sucks that because he is famous he cant get away with the **** most of us do on a daily basis. if anything its unfair to say the least. ***** is just out for his fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Georges View Post
          Oh go lick a foot, Triggerhappy. Nobody cares.
          Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          WHy was he gettin mad about her big *******???

He should be happy to motorboat dem mutha****as

lol. He's not mad about her *******, he's mad that she has little class. If he wanted a woman with class he should have known from the get-go. What he said in the entire conversation was due to his hatred toward her behavior and how she dresses, nothing about race holds weight if you listen to the conversation

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            lol. He's not mad about her *******, he's mad that she has little class. If he wanted a woman with class he should have known from the get-go. What he said in the entire conversation was due to his hatred toward her behavior and how she dresses, nothing about race holds weight if you listen to the conversation
            I know thats not what he's mad at. I was just undermining his foot fetish.

Comment

I was woefully disappointed by Lethal Weapon 3. So what if it's nearly 20 years later? Fuck you for making that film Mel.

Comment

Originally posted by Georges View Post
                I know thats not what he's mad at. I was just undermining his foot fetish.
                that was targeted at Gorilla. I agreed with your response so i quoted

Comment

Working...
                X