No announcement yet.

!Bad news!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salvatore32 View Post
    Actually, I was talking about improving on Stamina and Muscle Mass.
    ya bull**** and im sure you were talking about boxing, just go die man no one likes you, everyone thinks your retarted and dont forget eveyone this is the same dude that told me he was goona carve me up and tear my ass hole apart in bed!<****ing ***got

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
      ya your right fighting flip! and hey salvatore32 your ****ing illiterate son of a ***** I didnt get my ass kicked, I got injured and got hit in my elbow where i had my injury after i messed it up with a hard hook and then stopped sparring! just so you dont know how to read maybee your ****ing mom can read this **** for you because you obviously cant read!
      Even the other guy said everyone gets beaten down, like you did. On another note I'd like to spar you in your boxing gym. Where is your gym located?

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatore32 View Post
        Even the other guy said everyone gets beaten down, like you did. On another note I'd like to spar you in your boxing gym. Where is your gym located?
        o man heres another WHITEHOPE! and why would you want to spar me, since we dont like eachother why wouldnt you ask me to fight you or go at it with gloves on? your so stupid and I would not doubt if you and whitehope hang out and lube each others down and get it on.

Comment

o man heres another WHITEHOPE! and why would you want to spar me, since we dont like eachother why wouldnt you ask me to fight you or go at it with gloves on? your so stupid and I would not doubt if you and whitehope hang out and lube each others down and get it on.
          nice!
          yo b4e, u gotta listen to the coach next time man u dont wanna get an injury before a fight. at least u got heart though thats the ****. i hope u heal up within the next few weeks try and take it easy and put some icy hot on it and maybe get one of those elbow sleeves or sumthin. i think u could be ok for the 27th. good luck man dont get hurt!!

and dont pay attention to fools on here gettin under ur skin. u step in to the ring, they dont. thats all there is to it...

Comment

Your material is stale guy. How are you going to call me stupid when you're the one that can't put together a decent sentence. Lets have a street fight or a boxing match , do you really want to get a career ending injury ?

Comment

Hey man...sparring is for learning, not for showing how much heart and courage you have. There's something to be said for not quitting and pushing through pain, but not like this. What you did was dumb...You should have stopped and rested for a minute. Especially since your coach told you to stop.

No point in getting injured during training and not being able to fight for real.

Also, am I the only one who thinks 8 rounds is a LOT of sparring?

Comment

Working...
              X