Did some work today - Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unbirth View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVq_...ature=youtu.be

Holy fking ****, u talk this ****, and look like this working a small child sized bag on a fking yard, while your child records? U serious son?

I never knew this fking forum was full of such dedicated trolls
    Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    You won't see me showing off my chin in the air, or posing for the camera holding a straight out there for a second at a time. You won't see me crossing my legs over stepping to the right with my left leg first, looking like a jazzercise instructor. Yeah, my equipment is out in the yard, I don't have thousands of dollars of equipment and mirrors to admire myself in.

But the biggest difference between my video and yours, is that I'm serious and trying to put in work, you're just dancing around like a damn idiot
    Don't fight, you both suck tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      Don't fight, you both suck tbh.
      Where's your video?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Where's your video?
        I don't need to post anything to tell you that you both suck.

Comment

He's a ****ing fraud who talks **** in every single ass thread. Everthing he says is straight out of a textbook. He acts like a phaggot who read alot of teoric **** over the years and now acts like a former champion on a boxing forum and talks mad **** in any thread i see him. And as soon he gets called out to actualy provide some proof, he gets all defencive and goes into hiding. What a fking suprise.
          I know it must be pretty hard to swallow such a bitter pill especially when you think you've been in full beast mode and truly believe you're at a specific athletic level. All that work you've done, I know it has to be tough the handle that reality being ganked from under your feet. You've been swindled and bamboozled son and that's the God's honest truth.

You thought you were going to post a video and everyone would remark at how awesome your techniques are. When someone who actually knows what they're talking about gives you the business, you can't handle it. As an athlete, it's disturbing to see that you can't recognize your error's and the solution that's in front of you.

You can't make the necessary adjustments and are just deflecting to the effect of where is your tape, what about you. On the moment adjustments is a key element to being good at Boxing. You cant even do that in conversation, you just get hurt which isn't surprising to me.

I not only don't have to prove, but also don't need to prove myself to some kid having a temper-tantrum in a Boxing forum.

Analyze what I've said and learn from it. Last bit of advice, don't make a habit of trying to bite the hand that feeds you. You'll never get anywhere.

Best of luck!

Comment

He's a ****ing fraud who talks **** in every single ass thread. Everthing he says is straight out of a textbook. He acts like a phaggot who read alot of teoric **** over the years and now acts like a former champion on a boxing forum and talks mad **** in any thread i see him. And as soon he gets called out to actualy provide some proof, he gets all defencive and goes into hiding. What a fking suprise.
            Everything* ******* rhetoric* actually* defensive* ****ing*

Learn to English. That's just painful.

McNulty was giving you good advice. You throw arm punches when you shadow box as well. When you do heavy bag work you don't do any combinations longer than two punches and you bring your hands back low. It's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              I know it must be pretty hard to swallow such a bitter pill especially when you think you've been in full beast mode and truly believe you're at a specific athletic level. All that work you've done, I know it has to be tough the handle that reality being ganked from under your feet. You've been swindled and bamboozled son and that's the God's honest truth.

You thought you were going to post a video and everyone would remark at how awesome your techniques are. When someone who actually knows what they're talking about gives you the business, you can't handle it. As an athlete, it's disturbing to see that you can't recognize your error's and the solution that's in front of you.

You can't make the necessary adjustments and are just deflecting to the effect of where is your tape, what about you. On the moment adjustments is a key element to being good at Boxing. You cant even do that in conversation, you just get hurt which isn't surprising to me.

I not only don't have to prove, but also don't need to prove myself to some kid having a temper-tantrum in a Boxing forum.

Analyze what I've said and learn from it. Last bit of advice, don't make a habit of trying to bite the hand that feeds you. You'll never get anywhere.

Best of luck!

Ive said it, il il say it again, you are full of ****. You are a fraud.

All one has to do is go back in your post history, and see that u were already a liar back then and people were calling you on it. I didint expect anything, im a begginer, i posted the video for no reason at all, maybe it made my training more fun that day, thats it.

What made me upset is your arrogance and bad mouthing posting, and that the second you get called on it, you backpaddled hard.

I dont even know if i should laugh, or pity someone who goes to all that trouble to make a fake persona online.

But whatever keeps you going mate. Take care.

Feel free to prove me wrong tho.

Comment

Holy fking ****, the fact that someone took the time to write all this **** cracks me the fuk up xD

I aint even gonna read ****, but thx brother
                the fact that you took the time to video tape yourself as you 'go through the motions' of a fighter, who only throws **** shots, cracks me up. And it's a ****in' heavybag, not some fragile piece of art. Set down with your shots, instead of tip toeing around, and smash that thing. In a fight you simply would not last training half assed as you do...........Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 11-19-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Lol you should see me going full beast mode on it. But srly, its just having an act for it and lots of practice
                  Full beast mode? LMFAO. Yes, I would like to see it....Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Full beast mode? LMFAO. Yes, I would like to see it....Rockin'
                    No problem il post a video when i get to it............Unbirth

Comment

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm on a few combat forums ( big fan of the sport and recreational practitioner ) and it's good that posters here are being honest and critical of your shadowboxing and bagwork.
                      It's easy to just upvote or give you a pat on the back ( which is obviously what you are looking for. ) For someone to watch ( the WHOLE VIDEO ) and critique who knows the sport well enough to compete ( or has competed ) is invaluable when you don't have a coach.
                      I'm assuming you don't.

Long story short, good integrity from this board and it's refreshing.

Comment

Working...
                      X