Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here followed the Tyler Kost's case?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Has anyone here followed the Tyler Kost's case?

Tyler has been charged with raping 18 girls at his school. However, they discovered he could have been potentially set up, because they uncover social media posts with the girls planning to frame him for being a jerk and hitting and quitting (player). The prosecution is blocking those evidence from reaching the courtroom. The girls arranged to watch the ex-boyfriend revenge teen movie "John Tucker Must Die" before carrying out the allegation. Dude spent a over a year in jail, and now found guilty, sentenced to three years and must register as a sex offender. The future is not good for a boy child.

Damn that's sad. Women know they always get benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      Damn that's sad. Women know they always get benefit of the doubt.
      I really felt bad for him. The prosecutors are not interested in his innocence at all. He doesn't seem like a rich kid who has the resources to mount the proper defence.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        I really felt bad for him. The prosecutors are not interested in his innocence at all. He doesn't seem like a rich kid who has the resources to mount the proper defence.
        They're only interested in win-losses. They don't care about justice. Watching the innocence project really made that clear to me.

Comment

Tyler has been charged with raping 18 girls at his school. However, they discovered he could have been potentially set up, because they uncover social media posts with the girls planning to frame him for being a jerk and hitting and quitting (player). The prosecution is blocking those evidence from reaching the courtroom. The girls arranged to watch the ex-boyfriend revenge teen movie "John Tucker Must Die" before carrying out the allegation. Dude spent a over a year in jail, and now found guilty, sentenced to three years and must register as a sex offender. The future is not good for a boy child.

1 year for raping 18 females.

thats like 20 days per rape! lol damn

I done more than 20 days for disorderly conduct (a fight) a misdemeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            They're only interested in win-losses. They don't care about justice. Watching the innocence project really made that clear to me.
            I believe you. There are some real corrupt ****ers as prosecutors. I read where Sneddon was fabricating evidence against Michael Jackson, too. This is a systemic failure, because i can bet you their performance is rated on conviction rate.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              1 year for raping 18 females.

thats like 20 days per rape! lol damn

I done more than 20 days for disorderly conduct (a fight) a misdemeanor.
              He never raped them that is why. All the rape charges were dropped. They made him plea guilty to attempted sexual conduct with minor and child abused. The point is the girl were never punished for ruining a young boy's life. The discovered evidence in their social media of them conspiring to frame him, and bragging how much fun it will be. What are punishments for these girls to not make them do something like this again?

Comment

I believe you. There are some real corrupt ****ers as prosecutors. I read where Sneddon was fabricating evidence against Michael Jackson, too. This is a systemic failure, because i can bet you their performance is rated on conviction rate.
                you barely learning this.

the entire system is corrupt.

Detectives and cop have to arrest people or else it doesn't look like they doing their job.

Prosecutor job is to win the case (find them guilty).

Their is no incentive for clearing a person's name as their is no incentive to convict the rightful guilty party. Its the same outcome/reward for them no matter who goes down for it.

and the moral burden is usually pushed off to the next person till their is no next person. Cops are like IDK if he did it but ill charge him as its easier or most likely him and anyways the prosecutor has the final say to charge him or not, the prosecutor is swamped with case after case so its going to proceed and the prosecutor is like well if hes innocent HIS lawyer (public defender) will prove that and his PUBLIC DEFENDER IS swamped with case after case and he cant properly represent you so he will sale you on the plea deal the prosecutor offers with the midset of "his most likely guilty and this is the best deal so I am doing my job for him". Remeber most people are guilty who get arrested, but the few innocent ones get rail roaded just liek the rest.

its supposed to be the burden of proof is on the accusing party (prosecutor) but the way the system is rigged is to entice you to a risk to reward situation.

Risk = MAX TIME IN JAIL
                REward = NO JAIL/LESS TIME IN JAIL

Say you get charged for X crime that carries 15 years and where if you go to trial you must prove your innocent or get sentenced to them 15 years MANDO but wait the prosecutor offers you a 1 year sentence with 3 years probation if you just admit you did it, with time served fighting the case your already 5-6 months in and you just have to serve another 6 months and your free. Now do you risk 15 years of your life at trial or do you take the reward (lol) which is gurantee amount of less time.

Most people take the plea cause its usually the better option unless you can really afford to defend yourself with a real PAID lawyer. You go to trial your gambling with your life.

He never raped them that is why. All the rape charges were dropped. They made him plea guilty to attempted sexual conduct with minor and child abused. The point is the girl were never punished for ruining a young boy's life. The discovered evidence in their social media of them conspiring to frame him, and bragging how much fun it will be. What are punishments for these girls to not make them do something like this again?
                Read above post.

He plead guilty to everything in exchange for a DEAL. A plea deal. If he would have went to trial he would have to prove he didnt rape 18 women (probably over 50-100 if not more individual charges) or he can take a plea bargain for attempted to sexual conduct and child abuse and and they will drop all the rape cases. Thats how plea bargains work.

So he admitted guilt to the rapes in exchange for a plea deal of a lesser charge.
                Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-12-2017, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  you barely learning this.

the entire system is corrupt.

Detectives and cop have to arrest people or else it doesn't look like they doing their job.

Prosecutor job is to win the case (find them guilty).

Their is no incentive for clearing a person's name as their is no incentive to convict the rightful guilty party. Its the same outcome/reward for them no matter who goes down for it.

and the moral burden is usually pushed off to the next person till their is no next person. Cops are like IDK if he did it but ill charge him as its easier or most likely him and anyways the prosecutor has the final say to charge him or not, the prosecutor is swamped with case after case so its going to proceed and the prosecutor is like well if hes innocent HIS lawyer (public defender) will prove that and his PUBLIC DEFENDER IS swamped with case after case and he cant properly represent you so he will sale you on the plea deal the prosecutor offers with the midset of "his most likely guilty and this is the best deal so I am doing my job for him". Remeber most people are guilty who get arrested, but the few innocent ones get rail roaded just liek the rest.

its supposed to be the burden of proof is on the accusing party (prosecutor) but the way the system is rigged is to entice you to a risk to reward situation.

Risk = MAX TIME IN JAIL
                  REward = NO JAIL/LESS TIME IN JAIL

Say you get charged for X crime that carries 15 years and where if you go to trial you must prove your innocent or get sentenced to them 15 years MANDO but wait the prosecutor offers you a 1 year sentence with 3 years probation if you just admit you did it, with time served fighting the case your already 5-6 months in and you just have to serve another 6 months and your free. Now do you risk 15 years of your life at trial or do you take the reward (lol) which is gurantee amount of less time.

Most people take the plea cause its usually the better option unless you can really afford to defend yourself with a real PAID lawyer. You go to trial your gambling with your life.

Read above post.

He plead guilty to everything in exchange for a DEAL. A plea deal. If he would have went to trial he would have to prove he didnt rape 18 women (probably over 50-100 if not more individual charges) or he can take a plea bargain for attempted to sexual conduct and child abuse and and they will drop all the rape cases. Thats how plea bargains work.

So he admitted guilt to the rapes in exchange for a plea deal of a lesser charge.
                  All the rape charges were dropped.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...case/98070516/

Comment

That dude slept in the same bed as kids man. That dude was a pedophile. The parents are even worse for letting their kids near him for money.

Comment

Working...
                    X