No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Furious After McGregor Sparring Photos Leaked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Well hey its what paulie gets, they already said on video their intention to bring paulie in camp is to make him pay for his words. Paulie doesnt deserve respect, this guy has zero loyalty.

no, it's what YOU decided to give him

everyone else is waiting for the unedited video

most know that they will never see it

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I'm very surprised by these pics

Paulie got his ass kicked and the pics don't lie

Idk about the KD, paulie knows there not gonna release the whole sparring session before the fight so hes bluffing

At least release the clip of what dropped him and had him stiff on the canvas, we all know paulie is full of **** so I wouldn't be surprised if Conor dropped him with a left

despite looking like he had just been through a windshield, Pac actually beat Clottey

stop being stupid, or I will post you a pic showing what happened the last time Pac fought Marquez

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          no, it's what YOU decided to give him

everyone else is waiting for the unedited video

most know that they will never see it
          Lmao oh stop, paulie keeps going back like an whining girlfriend who complains about her man doing her wrong, its on him they played his lame ass, this the guy who slamed haymon only to sign with him lol, this the same guy who keeps slandering pacquiao about steroids yet signs up with a steroid chemist in memo.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            life and death??? it was just sparring bro!! remember?
            sparring is just sparring, for all we know, paulie could have went lightly on conor.
            Obviously u never got in the ring before. Sparring gets serious

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Lmao oh stop, paulie keeps going back like an whining girlfriend who complains about her man doing her wrong, its on him they played his lame ass, this the guy who slamed haymon only to sign with him lol, this the same guy who keeps slandering pacquiao about steroids yet signs up with a steroid chemist in memo.
              Instead of complaining about the sidepiece, Paulie now IS the sidepiece.

Comment

I give Conor some props, the guy can sell a fight. Whether he put it on Paulie or not, he's winning over doubters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                  Obviously u never got in the ring before. Sparring gets serious
                  Hell yeah it does especially when guys come in from different gyms. Light sparring typically happens in house...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    I give Conor some props, the guy can sell a fight. Whether he put it on Paulie or not, he's winning over doubters.
                    More so winning idiots and their is plenty on boxing scene

Comment

Standard subject title template = "Malignaggi (insert adjective) about McGregor (insert action)".

Rinse and repeat, every damn day.

Come on BoxingScene, this **** is weak.

Comment

Working...
                      X