Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocked at Robbery Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your not supposed to coun t elbows and head-butts.
    Just like maidanas weren't counted on Floyd.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie I thought it would've been pretty funny if Horn won and I was kinda rooting for him every round and I would get exited when he managed to land or smother Pacquiao. Even with that bias, I couldn't give Horn more than 4 rounds. It was a ballsy performance but not enough to beat Pacquiao.

I put my tin foil hat for this one, I think Arum saw that the fight was damn good, better than expected and saw a lucrative opportunity. Pulled some strings and got Horn that W. Next time will be on PPV and people will definitely pay to see it. Pac doesn't have any other options aside from Crawford, there's no way Arum makes a fight vs Thurman/Spence happen. So yeah milk that cow dry Bob.

Comment

it was an ''enjoyable'' fight and made more due to the dog doing better than expected.

he missed a ton of punches but his activity made people believe more was getting done. pac has caught a few breaks on that very recipe. life evens things out again.

that said, pac clearly won this fight.

Comment

If you think Horn won this.....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            If you think Horn won this.....

quite old now but what rounds did you give Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Im glad I didnt watch ESPN.
              Please watch it, it's like an out of body experience, Atlas is swimming in salt water right next to Pac

Comment

Seriously, just watched the fight now and thought Horn won it clean. I dunno how many of you were sober but watch it without the influence of drugs and friends and Horn won.

Horn won rounds 1 2 4 5 6 7 12

Pac won rounds 3 8 9 10 11

I think the 12th could have been given as a 10-10 but I thought Horns final salvo won it for him.

Close, competitive, FUN fight but the right man won and the guy looked good doing it.
                not just here. check the web. obviously there are those who think horn won it fairly. just ask the judges. but judges are responsible for every single robbery there ever was. so theres that.

Comment

quite old now but what rounds did you give Pacquiao?
                  PTI.....

about your sig....maybe it was a low blow. no way of knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    Please watch it, it's like an out of body experience, Atlas is swimming in salt water right next to Pac
                    LOL

Having said that, salt water is proven therapy and is often used to help race horses gain leg strength/heel from leg injuries. How it works, I have no idea but then again there are an umber of therapies with that quality.

Comment

It's Pacquiao, so his fans will always call it a robbery when he loses. Some of them even thought the the one sided Mayweather fight when he won 3 rounds at the most. When Marquez KO'd him they weren't even willing to accept that as a real loss. So i'm not surprised. If Horn got that decision against someone else at WW, hardly anyone would be bothered. But Pacquiao, you're not allowed a close win or any win against him, LOL. He's too beloved by the media/fans.
                      Last edited by JK1700; 07-08-2017, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X