No announcement yet.

Black college students who claimed to be victims of racist attack charged

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Mass shootings are not the same thing as serial killers and I'd look at anything JEWISH ***Mother Jones))) printed with a microscope before I believed it.
    Are you trying to be disingenuous? I clearly pointed out that there was a difference between mass killings and serial killings on the FBI website. Please, if you are planning to quote me, use my entire text. Stop splitting what i said in different posts and trying to misrepresent what i said. Whether your friends are serial killers or Mass killers don't make it any better for society.

We all know Xoo, we all know....you only believe that which comes from your Aryan brothers. White power !!! (Clinton Bigsby's voice)
    Last edited by megas30; 06-01-2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• good im sick and tired of these people using the color of their skin to coast thru life living off welfare. I dont care if shes/hes in college it was cause affirmative action and once that free room and board was done they were going right back to welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Yes, and it is even worse than police arrest, because now you have paranoid people finding an outlet for their paranoia. It moves from a perspective of objectivity to one of subjectivity.

Good luck with self-reporting stats. Asking a twelve year old about what they perceived as criminal intent towards them. Stay pretending like a black person needed to be involved in a crime to have the cops be called on them. Black in America equals suspicion. You don't need to survey anyone. What a survey like this does it allow people with a paranoid perception to lie.

It is widely known that the caused of the mass incarceration is by American corrupted drug laws of which every sane politician has confessed to. This law specifically target black people. I am tired of going back and forth with you, man. Blacks=bad and White =good. If you choose to ignore historical facts you are one losing out on info, and not me.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politi...blacks-hippie/

Ridiculous... To believe that THAT many people lie about being the victim of a crime, and moreover, lie about the race of the perpetrator, is silly, and just blind.

The fact that the self-reporting study somewhat matches the police data, shows that blacks are committing crimes at a much higher rate.

How can you "make up" a murder? and a dead body? heh...

I recognize that historical facts do play a role in why blacks commit so much crime. However, I also respect blacks as fellow humans, who are fully capable of making their own decisions. I'm not going to act like blacks need special treatment, and need to be coddled, and excused for committing crimes...

"Oh, Jamaal had a negative balance in his bank account... because his grandma was never able to get a federally allocated loan to buy a home, and save money...." It's your day, bro! Head-shots at will!
        Last edited by Flabulous; 06-01-2016, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Note - I also agree with you about the draconian drug laws...

That's why I don't really judge non-violent drug crimes, the same as I do violent crimes such as rape, murder, and robbery...

So how do you justify blacks being something like 5-10 times more likely to commit violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery? You can't "make up" a dead body with bullet holes...

Do you HONESTLY believe that the police and regular citizens who are part of the NCVS sample, are that racist, selective, and just plain lying, to the extent of the data disparities?

You're a smart guy - you can't believe such nonsense...

Now, what CAUSES those disparities in crime rates, is a completely different discussion...

But at least recognize that blacks do commit violent crime at rates much greater than other races... Then we can talk about the causes. But until you recognize there is a problem, you can't discuss causes for solutions.
          Last edited by Flabulous; 06-01-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
            Ridiculous... To believe that THAT many people lie about being the victim of a crime, and moreover, lie about the race of the perpetrator, is silly, and just blind.

The fact that the self-reporting study somewhat matches the police data, shows that blacks are committing crimes at a much higher rate.

How can you "make up" a murder? and a dead body? heh...

I recognize that historical facts do play a role in why blacks commit so much crime. However, I also respect blacks as fellow humans, who are fully capable of making their own decisions. I'm not going to act like blacks need special treatment, and need to be coddled, and excused for committing crimes...

"Oh, Jamaal had a negative balance in his bank account... because his grandma was never able to get a federally allocated loan to buy a home, and save money...." It's your day, bro! Head-shots at will!

LOL damn this was an intense thread... Lotta corpses (banned posters) from this thread I presume.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              LOL damn this was an intense thread... Lotta corpses (banned posters) from this thread I presume.
              Don't laugh at that ignorance. You know how Jamal's grandma not getting that housing loan back in her day led to his current standing. Now, when we try to explain Jamal's circumstances we are not saying he shouldn't be punished for what he did.

Comment

• They are black. Wadaya gon do

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Don't laugh at that ignorance. You know how Jamal's grandma not getting that housing loan back in her day led to his current standing. Now, when we try to explain Jamal's circumstances we are not saying he shouldn't be punished for what he did.
                  Heh I was just going back like 300 pages and bumping random old threads.

I remember this story so well. It was yet ANOTHER FAKE HATE CRIME! I mean, there's so many! How many got exposed as fake in Sunspace's "hate crime denunciation thread"?

Matta'0'fact! GET MY BOY SUNSPIZZLE IN HURR! So he can see ANOTHER FAKE HATE CRIME! Heheh

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                    Heh I was just going back like 300 pages and bumping random old threads.

I remember this story so well. It was yet ANOTHER FAKE HATE CRIME! I mean, there's so many! How many got exposed as fake in Sunspace's "hate crime denunciation thread"?

Matta'0'fact! GET MY BOY SUNSPIZZLE IN HURR! So he can see ANOTHER FAKE HATE CRIME! Heheh
                    I believe he only got the Muslin girl in NY story wrong. Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

• Good, good.

Comment

Working...
                      X