Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Fury-Wilder is a great fight; Joshua-Povetkin is small potatoes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Haha. Ill remember this thread guys. Give it a little bump everytime you have to shell out for another $70 PPV.
    I'm from the UK, and stream anyway, so...

At least you showed your UK bias. As if that wasn't already obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      I'm from the UK, and stream anyway, so...

At least you showed your UK bias. As if that wasn't already obvious.
      What is my bias, against a damn TV network we no longer get shown the fights of?

Comment

The guy with most of the title belts fighting a hard punching challenger ranked number 3 in the world is a good fight and will probably make more money than Wilder vs Fury. AJ will take home a bigger pay check than either Wilder or Fury and laugh on his way to the bank to cash it.

Comment

Facts. Let the brits & Irish get ripped off while we watch all the good fights.
          Last edited by Biolink; 08-19-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Russia is pretty big they will tune in they just had the world cup

Comment

Him signing anyone doesnt have anything to do with it. Him saying how much hed pay the guys set things off. Showtime has to react to it, so now we're hearing about PPVs. Spence/Garcia PPV, Porter and Garcia saying they should be on PPVs after, Thurman will want to be on PPV. Broner.
              I don’t know how much of a shock wave he has sent as none of those fighters were impressed enough with his actual offers to sign with DaysInn, but anything that results in better pay for boxers is a good thing.

Eddie sitting there with a lot of money and nobody other than Adamek seems to want it.

Comment

Britain is the real winner here. Our top HW, the unified champion and world number one is taking on the world number 3 and our sixth best HW is taking on the number 2 for a shot at the WBC title.

Happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                  Britain is the real winner here. Our top HW, the unified champion and world number one is taking on the world number 3 and our sixth best HW is taking on the number 2 for a shot at the WBC title.

Happy days.
                  That would be true IF your top HW didn't duck our top HW!

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    Hate Arum as much as you want, but you can't deny that Fury vs Wilder is the best HW fight we've had in ages. Fact.
                    Did you watch Fury's comeback fights? He's being cherrypicked

I just hope it backfires on Deontay Wilder and his management

Comment

What is my bias, against a damn TV network we no longer get shown the fights of?
                      You know exactly what I'm talking about. And who says we no longer get Showtime fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X