Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Think GGG Will Lose to Clenelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My inCLENation is that Clenelo will light lil g up like a Christmas tree and box his ears off. It's going to be a boxing CLENic inside the ring

Comment

The thing that’s sad is that GGG has to win by KO/TKO or else he’s losing on the cards. No way will they give the decision to GGG who likely has maybe 5 fights left in him after this one. Canelo is the young big money draw so he’ll be protected. For every round he actually wins will equal 2 won rounds on the judges scorecards so he only has to win 3 or 4 rounds at most & he’s guaranteed a win.
      Last edited by BIG GUNZ; 03-20-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid will toss some beef at him

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          he has to move his hands more...part of the reason he failed to do so was cuz of ggg's forward pressure. canelo needs to stand his ground early to set the tone imo.
          Tried that in rd 2 of the first fight. Maybe it'll work out this time.

Comment

Clenelo Power

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Tried that in rd 2 of the first fight. Maybe it'll work out this time.
              I guess his other option is to exchange more. If he can't get ggg to stop backing him up, he probably won't be able to work enough. Relying on counterpunching didn't seem to be enough in the first fight.

Comment

Golovkin will KO Clenny this time. Shot to the liver!

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya gave Canelo the blueprint for Floyd and failed. Hopkins gave Canelo the same blueprint he used for Trinidad. Lets see if he follows it again.

Comment

GGG will beat the diva down this time, mercy won't be in the ring that night.

Comment

I'm expecting a buterol beating

Comment

Working...
                      X