Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wanted to say its a legitimate fight but i just cant...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    Hughie made Parker look awful and landed the cleaner punches, that's a fact!

Parker went for Joshua numerous times and Joshua retreated just like Hughie did.... but Hughie actually can move, Joshua looked like **** hahahaha

Parker would be soundly outboxed by Fury, there's levels to this game..... jesus.... it's like people on here DKSAB...
    I'm not saying Parker looked good or anything against Hughie, but he most certainly won and didn't get close to a boxing lesson. Hughie did nothing but back away and make it ugly in there. Hughie never once made any effort to win that fight. So you're wrong on your assessment.

Parker went for Joshua all of 3 times in that fight. Big deal. Not even worth mentioning.

There is levels to this game, which is why Fury knew what side his bread was buttered on and went for fighters outside the top 60. The first guy was a damn Cruiserweight who was outside of the top 150. As I say again, there was a reason for this because Fury wasn't close to being ready for anyone who could do more than stand up straight. Had he gone for a top name, he would have been beaten. He knew this, so went for trash instead.

Comment

Sure thing Sid-Knee..... keep those words and stand by them... I'll enjoy it when Fury schools Wilder after no serious warm-ups.... this will make Fury's win a GREAT win.
      I do want Fury to win, but it just isn't going to come close to happening. So I will stand by what i'm saying.

I'll remember you when Wilder predictably knocks Fury out cold. Wouldn't surprise me if it's done in the first 4 rounds. Wilder doesn't have to worry about what is coming back because Fury does nothing but flick with his shots. he doesn't sit down on any of them. Wilder will happily walk through him. It will be an embarrassing defeat for Fury. It will be for you as well. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        I'm not saying Parker looked good or anything against Hughie, but he most certainly won and didn't get close to a boxing lesson. Hughie did nothing but back away and make it ugly in there. Hughie never once made any effort to win that fight. So you're wrong on your assessment.

Parker went for Joshua all of 3 times in that fight. Big deal. Not even worth mentioning.

There is levels to this game, which is why Fury knew what side his bread was buttered on and went for fighters outside the top 60. The first guy was a damn Cruiserweight who was outside of the top 150. As I say again, there was a reason for this because Fury wasn't close to being ready for anyone who could do more than stand up straight. Had he gone for a top name, he would have been beaten. He knew this, so went for trash instead.
        And that was a Hughie at 23 and not fighting for 17 months! coming off illness! hahahahaha

You can say Parker won for his aggression, hughie was the better boxer in there no doubt! lol

Tyson is fighting Wilder in his back yard after being obese and having 2 warm up fights.... show some god dame respect! just like Hughie fought the mighty Parker and made him look a fool after 17 months out the ring!

Haters gona hate.... the Fury's keep outboxing these so called champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          I do want Fury to win, but it just isn't going to come close to happening. So I will stand by what i'm saying.

I'll remember you when Wilder predictably knocks Fury out cold. Wouldn't surprise me if it's done in the first 4 rounds. Wilder doesn't have to worry about what is coming back because Fury does nothing but flick with his shots. he doesn't sit down on any of them. Wilder will happily walk through him. It will be an embarrassing defeat for Fury. It will be for you as well. Trust me.
          Another one who has never tasted a jab from a 250lb fighter like Fury.

Look at the state of fighters after they fight Fury.... do you really believe those flicking jabs and combo's don't add up.... you have never laced up the gloves have you?

Comment

And that was a Hughie at 23 and not fighting for 17 months! coming off illness! hahahahaha

You can say Parker won for his aggression, hughie was the better boxer in there no doubt! lol

Tyson is fighting Wilder in his back yard after being obese and having 2 warm up fights.... show some god dame respect! just like Hughie fought the mighty Parker and made him look a fool after 17 months out the ring!

Haters gona hate.... the Fury's keep outboxing these so called champions.
            That's a big change from "Parker got a boxing lesson from Hughie" To now coming out with excuses. The fact is you were wrong. No biggie.

I give credit to Fury for fighting Wilder in his backyard, but lets not pretend it isn't a cash-out for Fury.

You've got it wrong. I'm not hating on Fury, just being reasonable in what is going to happen when they fight. Wilder will wreck him real good. It's obvious. So stop being a fanboy and see it for what it is.

Put your money on Wilder for the KO. Thank me later.

Comment

Another one who has never tasted a jab from a 250lb fighter like Fury.

Look at the state of fighters after they fight Fury.... do you really believe those flicking jabs and combo's don't add up.... you have never laced up the gloves have you?
              Fury was flicking with his jab last night. He wasn't putting any weight behind it. No fighter worth a damn is going to be backed off with a nothing shot. They will walk through it.

When Fury was at his best and putting something into some of his shots, yes, the damage did add up. But we're not talking about that version of Fury are we? We're talking about the fat shot version of him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                i want to be able to give wilder credit for a good win but i just cant after last night. I dont want to sound like im making excuses but watching him last night its clear hes not the same guy.
                He couldnt even get the world number 138 out of there, who safety pin johnson managed to. I dont care if hes not a KO puncher, he was stopping guys like that before and the snap and the pop in his punches has all but gone. Hes not the same fighter and people need to bare that in mind and face reality.
                Beating someone whos come off a 10 stone weight loss fat camp does NOT make you top dog in the divison. Not even close.
                People assumed it was a joke when the fight was first rumoured but the way opinion is changing on this forum youll be saying this fury is better than the version who fought wlad when it comes to fight night.
                Can call me a hater but even the bookies have seen enough, wilders the favourite after last night. Stop being such fanboys and admit wilder is fighting a poor imitation of tyson fury.
                Dramashow making sure to devalue fury in case Wilder wins in devastating fashion and people remember it was Fury and not AJ that took wlads titles.

Of course AJ wasn’t afraid to fight Wilder Fury wouldn’t have the chance.

Comment

Shock!! Horror!!!

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Dramashow making sure to devalue fury in case Wilder wins in devastating fashion and people remember it was Fury and not AJ that took wlads titles.

Of course AJ wasn’t afraid to fight Wilder Fury wouldn’t have the chance.
                  He's too transparent.

Comment

Hey if he wants the fight then so be it.

Comment

Wilder knows if he beats fury it is 70% fury. But a 70% fury might be able to beat wilder.
                      Fury didn't try get pianetta outta there.Pianetta wanted selfie. After losing to fury I'm sure fury gave him an autograph as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X