Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk vs Bellew is a DONE deal! It's ON!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellew might be class for a few rounds, then come the 3rd, 4th, it'll be over. Supremely overrated

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      What is the expected weight?
      Cruiserweight. With a rematch at Heavyweight.

By the way, it's not a done deal yet.

Comment

Hope So! Super Excited for this fight for some reason

Comment

not a fan of Bellew, especially after the last Haye build up. Trying so hard to get into Hayes head, was painful and cringey to watch. Hope he gets flattened.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            The only way Bellew could beat Usyk is if they let him use a weapon. A baseball bat or a gun might win the fight for him but under boxing rules he will get outclassed and KOed again. He is fighting a guy who has already defeated better fighters and who has never been knocked down or hurt fighting the best 200 pound boxers in the world. Bellew has bean knocked out by a light heavyweight. This fight is a one sided mismatch. Usyk is a 5 to 1 betting favorite and those odds are generous to Bellew. He isn't fighting a washed up Haye this time. Some UK fans overrate their favorite boxers so much.
            Good post. The gap in skill and finesse would be too much to overcome for Bellew. Levels. Bellew isn't good enough.

Comment

Goodnight sweet prince (Bellew) but props to him for taking the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                This overrating of Bellew after those Haye wins is baffling. So if you want to say weight was a factor at LHW, then explain his performances before the Makabu fight? Please tell me how much he looked against Cleverly or Masternak.

Adonis Stevenson at that point was on fire and at his absolute peak. He was just far better than Bellew. As Bellew likes to say, "Mate, he tanked me out." Bellew isn't this killer at CW or HW that some folks think. Same ole Bellew that fought a damaged good opponent two times. Props on the wins though as he was still the underdog. I hardly ever bet, but won some good bucks in the rematch. Like taking candy from a baby.
                Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
                I'm not overrating Bellew at all never mind after the Haye wins. I've followed Bellew most of his career. Some of his performances over the years have been dreadfull but he finds a way to win. Look at Bellew's chicken legs in the Stevenson fight compared to his overall shape now, he's a different animal at the higher weights. People also seem to forget or ignore that until round 6 in the 1st Haye fight, Haye was throwing bombs at Bellew that would have got most Cruiserweights and Heavyweights out of there, Bellew soaked them up and kept up the pressure. I can't see Usyk having the power to stop Tony but i do see Tony being able to catch Usyk and hurt him or drop him. It's an intriguing fight that i'll look forward to if it gets made and Bellew is by no means a favourite, he's the underdog and rightly so but i just have a feeling the Fat Scouse Lad is gonna cement his legacy and end his career as undisputed champ
                Anybody who doesn't understand that Bellew at CW is a completely different fighter to Bellew at LHW is a few sandwiches short of a picnic, imo.

But Usyk is on another level when it comes to boxing skills, and he has a chin and an engine to match. I just can't see Bellew beating him, tbh. Usyk by UD is my prediction.
                Last edited by kafkod; 08-16-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                  Goodnight Usyk, getting put to sleep in November most likely in the 02 Arena in hearing. Usyk doesn't realise what he's getting himself into just like David Haye didn't realise. Usyk will crumble under the pressure and the noise of the British fans just like many many others before him eg Bute.

Bellew is about to become the number one pound for pound fighter in the world, let that sink in to the haters.

EDIT: Its at cruiserweight
                  Meh.

Could.
                  Not.
                  Care.
                  Less.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Anybody who doesn't understand that Bellew at CW is a completely different fighter to Bellew at LHW is a few sandwiches short of a picnic, imo.

But Usyk is on another level when it comes to boxing skills, and he has a chin and an engine to match. I just can't see Bellew beating him, tbh. Usyk by UD is my prediction.
                    On paper as well as on the eye and looking at the form book Usyk should win quite a comfortable UD but there's just something about Bellew, especially over the last 18 months or so, he's grown up and matured as a fighter and seems very confident in himself, something just tells me he's gonna bow out with something special

Comment

UD for Usyk

Comment

Working...
                      X