Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Welcomes War With Canelo: He's NOT a Heavy Puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If people think canelo won don’t know **** about boxing.. too much up in Floyd’s ass. Ggg was doing damage. Canelo was hurting and backing up.professinal Boxing is the hurt business .

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Oh my bad redd yeah I’m not confident going into the fight because GGG is totally out of character maybe he knows it’s the end of the road for him who knows I guess we shall see in a month
      Yea, I'm a little uneasy about this one. I really don't have a dog in this fight but I always have a soft spot for aging champs and I want Golovkin to kick some ass. I just get a weird feeling he's not himself. He didn't seem his usual self in the last one, even though he did well.

Comment

• Golovkin , don't talk to us about power punches , talk to us about jabs , that's your department.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Right tough guy. I may not have liked how Canelo fought but I wouldn’t call him that either.

Keyboard tough guys SMH.
          Touché smart guy. This is in response to Triple G’s comment that Canelo is not a hard hitter. Also while I am well aware I am not on the level of Triple G boxistically, I’ve been in that ring and I’d tell Triple G that he fought like a B I T C H to his face.

Have you been to a fight? You Bum, you fight like a B I T C H
          is our culture. We are
          Men and speak from heart and don’t need to defend others that care less about your existence.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogbx View Post
            Touché smart guy. This is in response to Triple G’s comment that Canelo is not a hard hitter. Also while I am well aware I am not on the level of Triple G boxistically, I’ve been in that ring and I’d tell Triple G that he fought like a B I T C H to his face.

Have you been to a fight? You Bum, you fight like a B I T C H
            is our culture. We are
            Men and speak from heart and don’t need to defend others that care less about your existence.
            LOL! I’m sure you would. Why is it that no boxer has gone on record saying he fought like a btch? The reality is most boxers have respect for their fellow boxers who step in the ring and put their health on the line. That is the culture of boxers not your definition.

But go ahead Glass Joe. You keep doing what you’re doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              Canelo has to come to fight this time. To defend his pride as a man, he has to fight.
              Good luck falling for that.
              Canelo will be backing up 1/2 the fight if he has worked on his stammina if not then it will be 2/3rds.
              Exactly like the first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Haha all you’re doing is breaking down why those guys said what they said. Lol. What the f**k. Those guys “26x2=52” you “26X2....well 2X6 equals 12, drop the 2 carry the one in your poindexter voice. We arent asking anyone to show their work here. Hell most guys are posting quick comments. Thanks for your essay, but you could have summed it up in a couple quick sentences like the gentlemen I quoted did. So LOL at your ADD OCD ass.
                Was going to say the same thing to him but you beat me to it.
                I think he likes to think he knows something by adding a paragraph to a summary that only needs a sentance.

Comment

• Canelo isn't the hardest puncher, but to say he isn't a heavy puncher is being disingenuous, especailly after Canelo lit that boy up like a Christmas tree

Comment

• Canelo hit him with his best shot and he was still the one that backed off

Comment

• People think Canelo is a puncher because hes muscular. The evidence is and always has been against this. He wasnt able to stop welterweights. He only knocks out notably chinny fighters. Nothing controversial about this statement at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X