No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Wins Tough Decision Over Jesus Rojas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    so you missed 3 rounds but say with certainty that he won "convincingly". Have you ever heard of the term oxymoron??
    Yes, with absolute certainty. The judges and most in the boxing community including the commentators seem to agree as well

Comment

• Rojas lost.
      Diaz missed weight.

WBA should mandate WBA Superchamp Santa Cruz vs WBA interim champ Tepora this December!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingnumber247 View Post
        Golden Boy Fight Night facebook 3.7M Views live nice .
        Where are you getting that number?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Yes, with absolute certainty. The judges and most in the boxing community including the commentators seem to agree as well
          so the golden boy announcers on a golden boy broadcast seem convinced that the golden boy fighter won? Ok, I'm convinced. Boxingscene scored it a draw.

Comment

so the golden boy announcers on a golden boy broadcast seem convinced that the golden boy fighter won? Ok, I'm convinced. Boxingscene scored it a draw.
            Rojas is ALSO signed with Golden Boy not just Jojo so why would announcers favor 1 guy over the other when both are Golden Boy in house fighters? So far I have yet to find a single media member that scored the fight a win for Rojas. Let alone anyone creditable. The media press, judges, announcers all saw Jojo winning. The compubox showed that jojo landed more. The only times Rojas looked decent is when Jojo was dead tired and took breaks. Rojas came forward and had way better stamina. But that don't win you a fight. Jojo landed the cleaner better shots all night and Rojas did little but come forward eating shots. Even with Jojo taking breaths Rojas couldn't win enough rounds. I scored it 8-4 Jojo

Comment

And if you saw the comments Boxingscene was blasted as a result. I haven’t found anyone in the boxing media disputing the result. Only the scant disgruntled anti-Delahoya crowd

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                Where are you getting that number?
                go to facebook GoldenBoyFN
                Jesus Rojas vs Joseph Diaz Jr 3.7 mill views

Comment

• ...let's get fat-boy JoJo Diaz to make that weight and come fight for the title in Puerto Rico...it was a good fight, and I think he won, but make it count, if you dare, and lay off the tacos...amigo..

Comment

• This is why boxing keep going backwards!!! Pro boxing is about the power and persistent, not about shoeshine!!! Rojas won by split or even a draw

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      And if you saw the comments Boxingscene was blasted as a result. I haven’t found anyone in the boxing media disputing the result. Only the scant disgruntled anti-Delahoya crowd
                      so a bunch of people who didn't see the fight in its entirety because of a bad stream blasted boxing scenes score card? You're missing my point. If you miss 1/4 of the fight, you can't make a comment that you can say with certainty who won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X