Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor Says He's Close on a UFC Fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov | TMZ Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor Says He's Close on a UFC Fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov | TMZ Sports

I hope it happens this year.

I'll believe it when not only the contract is signed, but they're standing across from each other in the cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      I'll believe it when not only the contract is signed, but they're standing across from each other in the cage.
      Falls count anywhere match.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Falls count anywhere match.
        Speaking of which, Conor could potentially make it in WWE with his mic skills.

Could see him putting someone through a flaming table.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          I hope it happens this year.

Same, but like Khabib vs Tony I won't get hyped until they are actually in the cage together.

Conor has all kinds of issues and Khabib has cake/weight issues so even if the fight is signed there's no guarantee it happens.

Fascinating matchup. A 2018 striker vs grappler matchup.

Khabib is the rightful favourite but Conor has the precision and power to starch him which makes it a great matchup.

Comment

Yup, until they are at least at the weigh-in, and both made weight without health issues, I won’t get too excited.

Comment

Right. Getting the big fights made is the hardest part in boxing anyway. Too much parity in mma though. Just the nature of the sport. Too many ways to win or lose. Hard to build stars that way. Floyd rich cause he never lost and u pay not to miss it in case he might.

Comment

Working...
              X