No announcement yet.

Hookers & Blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    doing such vices are way better here. you get to be king. you go to a brothel or go go bars with vip rooms and you get in there in a room have two hookers or depends how many you want serve you up, treat you like majesty, give you pleasure and you'll get lost in there for hours. you get out with no soul and all your well being was sucked in the carnal desires you just put yourself into.

coming back to the normal world when you get deeper in that world travels slower when you try to get back. when i made this post i was lost for the weekend but im back to normal on Mondays. Now it's already half of the week and im still traveling back.

it does and a lot of sacrifices. i did clean for 4 years. gave up and lost plenty parts of me. i am not saying i'm not clean. i am good. i do the normal things, i have a happy relationship, i am ok with my family and i am not a sad person. but i guess there's a demon in all of us. the scary part of this thing stuck with me is that it hits me when i am alone. when no one is watching. when nobody knows. that's where the cravings, the urge and the desire takes over. it's like a killer who comes out in the late of the night when all is sleeping. that's when i come out. i come out in the dark to the dark, erotic, sinful and lustful world of pleasure.
    I got you bud, trust me I've been there. Sex addiction or rather prostitutes and coke.its been a long while. I am good now for now. Good luck to u brother . Good post.. it's a learning process. It's life

Comment

doing such vices are way better here. you get to be king. you go to a brothel or go go bars with vip rooms and you get in there in a room have two hookers or depends how many you want serve you up, treat you like majesty, give you pleasure and you'll get lost in there for hours. you get out with no soul and all your well being was sucked in the carnal desires you just put yourself into.

coming back to the normal world when you get deeper in that world travels slower when you try to get back. when i made this post i was lost for the weekend but im back to normal on Mondays. Now it's already half of the week and im still traveling back.

it does and a lot of sacrifices. i did clean for 4 years. gave up and lost plenty parts of me. i am not saying i'm not clean. i am good. i do the normal things, i have a happy relationship, i am ok with my family and i am not a sad person. but i guess there's a demon in all of us. the scary part of this thing stuck with me is that it hits me when i am alone. when no one is watching. when nobody knows. that's where the cravings, the urge and the desire takes over. it's like a killer who comes out in the late of the night when all is sleeping. that's when i come out. i come out in the dark to the dark, erotic, sinful and lustful world of pleasure.
      Slaanesh got you!

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
        I got you bud, trust me I've been there. Sex addiction or rather prostitutes and coke.its been a long while. I am good now for now. Good luck to u brother . Good post.. it's a learning process. It's life
        it's just getting scarier now.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          Slaanesh got you!
          slaanesh???

Comment

my god you spoke the raw truth here man, seriously you did

Comment

Working...
            X