Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Pacquiao is Unbeatable When He Trains Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
    -----
    Can you answer my question about PAC fighitng BUMS or over the hill past their prime fighters?

PAC will never fight Crawford or Spence because he knows he gets beat up
    Lmao. They haven't fought any credible opponent yet that's why they must prove who is the real deal between them and the winner can face pac.

Comment

-----------------

So why did he fight Algieri or Horn? Were they proven?
      Why did he fight Diaz or Rios or Bradley? Were they proven?

What the hell are you smoking? Can you answer the question instead of ducking like PAC>
      Pac is at the top and crawford- spence should fight to see who is worthy to face pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        Lol.

It'll probably take as long to hit your door as those mma crotch tights. You know. For floyds mma debut.

I think you need Floyd to clean up the sport of big time prizefighting again. That is, if he is ready willing and able
        lol BigDunn will agree to your statement if Floyd agrees to it. He'll clean Floyd's knob where ever he goes, if Floyd wants to go MMA. I don't see Dunn having a problem with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Lmao. They haven't fought any credible opponent yet that's why they must prove who is the real deal between them and the winner can face pac.
          -----------------------------

Dude I don't want to make this personal by calling out your comprehension of my question but ....

These two guys both hold sanctioned belts and have way better resumes than Algieri when Pac fought him.
          They are both better than Jeff Horn yet PAC fought Horn.
          They are both better than Brandon Rios yet PAC fought Rios.
          They are both better than Tim Bradley yet PAC fought Bradley.
          They are both better than Mathyesse yet PAC fought Mathysee.

Who is more credible? These two guys or the BUMS PAC fought. Simple English question

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
            You're still clueless.
            Pac fought Rios after GETTING KNOCKED OUT.Bums the last 10 years ? Dude, check the calendar. It's only 2018.

And go ahead. Name another boxer outside of Hopkins who went on the road to win more titles . A few times as underdog .
            Clue, it wouldn't be floyd. The last time he was an underdog was against Corales .
            --------------

Why do you bring in Hopkins into this convo?

Since there is clearly a language comprehension issue .... do you agree that Algieri was a BUM?
            What about Diaz?
            What about Mathysse?
            What about Horn?

Floyd fought better opposition in the last ten years than PAC could ever dream of.

But answer the question about the BUMS I have listed. Do you think they were credible opponents for PAC?>

Comment

--------------

Why do you bring in Hopkins into this convo?

Since there is clearly a language comprehension issue .... do you agree that Algieri was a BUM?
              What about Diaz?
              What about Mathysse?
              What about H

orn?

Floyd fought better opposition in the last ten years than PAC could ever dream of.

But answer the question about the BUMS I have listed. Do you think they were credible opponents for PAC?>
              Still waiting for a name of a boxer who won more titles on the road .

When was the last time Floyd fought as an underdog ?

Comment

-----------------------------

Dude I don't want to make this personal by calling out your comprehension of my question but ....

These two guys both hold sanctioned belts and have way better resumes than Algieri when Pac fought him.
                They are both better than Jeff Horn yet PAC fought Horn.
                They are both better than Brandon Rios yet PAC fought Rios.
                They are both better than Tim Bradley yet PAC fought Bradley.
                They are both better than Mathyesse yet PAC fought Mathysee.

Who is more credible? These two guys or the BUMS PAC fought. Simple English question
                Hahhahha you mad? If they want pac then they must face each other (crawford and spence) to see who is more worthy to face pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                  Still waiting for a name of a boxer who won more titles on the road .

When was the last time Floyd fought as an underdog ?
                  ---------------------------------

I know you are Filipino and English is your 2nd language so I'm not sure how to reason with you.
                  With the exception of Berto and Marquez, every boxer that Floyd faced was a legit sanctioned belt holder at 147 and 154. They were also bigger names than any of PAC's opponents. Floyd did not fight BUMS like Rios or Algieri or Diaz or Horn or Mathysse.

As for you ******ed question of underdog, what exactly does that mean? Even when he fougth PAC he was NOT an underdog because most experts knew he was the better fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Hahhahha you mad? If they want pac then they must face each other (crawford and spence) to see who is more worthy to face pac.
                    ---------------------

Clearly English is your second language, you know being Filipino and all but I am just using your logic of "who is worthy to face PAC.
                    Was Algieri worthy to face PAC?
                    Was Mathysse worthy to face PAC?
                    Was Horn worthy to face PAC?
                    Was Diaz worthy to face PAC?

English my friend. Do you speak comprehend it well?

Comment

• he fought a weak opponent thats why. i couldnt believe it when people were making out it was a dangerous fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X