No announcement yet.

#Walkaway - The plantation is being deserted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] #Walkaway - The plantation is being deserted

I left the plantation a while back, but this movement was inevitable, it's been a long time coming.

Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 07-09-2018, 07:07 PM.

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    I left the plantation a while back, but this movement was inevitable, it's been a long time coming.

as a former DNC plantation member myself (i left the DNC plantation after seeing bruce jenner win the courage award during the espys), im glad more and more people, black people especially, are walking away from the democratic party.

people like candace owens (with kanye support) are winning over many blacks that guys like tommy sotomayor, thomas sowell, jesse lee peterson had a hard time winning over.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Great post, man!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        as a former DNC plantation member myself (i left the DNC plantation after seeing bruce jenner win the courage award during the espys), im glad more and more people, black people especially, are walking away from the democratic party.

people like candace owens (with kanye support) are winning over many blacks that guys like tommy sotomayor, thomas sowell, jesse lee peterson had a hard time winning over.
        Just read one of his books. The guy is amazing. Anytime I listen to him, I see things in a different way. You actually get smarter just by istening to him. Critical thinking is so important.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Just read one of his books. The guy is amazing. Anytime I listen to him, I see things in a different way. You actually get smarter just by istening to him. Critical thinking is so important.

watch that video. its amazing. talks about sowell as well....

Comment

How sad is that though? Kanye has to win people over, just forget about the other brilliant people you mentioned

Comment

Damn they got my boy PACnPBFsuck too

This **** must be contagious

Comment

watch that video. its amazing. talks about sowell as well....
                Great speech, man. His dad went through a lot but he did persevere. I'm glad they worked things out finally. And I sympathize. Me on four hours sleep? Shlt, that ain't going to work.

Comment

“Walk away”’to where? Republican party? Conservative right?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    “Walk away”’to where? Republican party? Conservative right?
                    I've seen a lot of videos and most people like myself have gone independent, but I've also seen a few where people are going conservative.

But mostly it's just people who are "supposed" to be leftist, just getting sick and tired of the bullshyt and leaving the party.

Zaroku
                    Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 07-12-2018, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X