No announcement yet.

Hunger in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunger in Boxing

I'm confident, no matter which side of the pond you are on, we can agree that fights like Wilder v AJ most always come down to who wants it more. It's a tiresome cliche, I know. But when it's real--it's real.

With that said, I ask you: who do you think wants this fight more? Wilder, or AJ?

I'll go first. I think here in America, we have this man with an uncanny expertise of knocking everybody out. One of those attributes is his thirst for putting people to sleep. He does it better than anyone on the planet inside of the boxing ring. And now you throw all these belts in front of him and think this man won't go ape **** and get his? I dunno...it seems to me like Wilder is all up in AJ's ass about making this fight. He seems to want it more.

p.s. I always knew Oscar was shady, but now he got Spike O'Sullivan looking like Marvelous Marvin Hagler? What's going on here?

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
    I'm confident, no matter which side of the pond you are on, we can agree that fights like Wilder v AJ most always come down to who wants it more. It's a tiresome cliche, I know. But when it's real--it's real.

With that said, I ask you: who do you think wants this fight more? Wilder, or AJ?

I'll go first. I think here in America, we have this man with an uncanny expertise of knocking everybody out. One of those attributes is his thirst for putting people to sleep. He does it better than anyone on the planet inside of the boxing ring. And now you throw all these belts in front of him and think this man won't go ape **** and get his? I dunno...it seems to me like Wilder is all up in AJ's ass about making this fight. He seems to want it more.

p.s. I always knew Oscar was shady, but now he got Spike O'Sullivan looking like Marvelous Marvin Hagler? What's going on here?
    I kind of agree with you about Wilder’s hunger to get this fight done.
    He knows how much money this fight will generate and what the future brings
    Personally I think AJ does not understand what kind of star power he would have over on this side of the pond
    Someone needs to educate him and by that I mean take him out on the town ( ***** moves mountains if you know what I mean )
    Hook em up with some of the stars etc etc
    Just let him wet his beak and see if he goes back to the uk

Comment

Working...
    X