No announcement yet.

(video) Clerk Fends Off Armed Robber With Baseball Bat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Fine line between bravery and stupidity and he crossed it. He could have easily been shot in the head.
    He could of got shot anyway we don't know, he fought crime and won give him his props!

13,000 post son!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      He could of got shot anyway we don't know, he fought crime and won give him his props!

13,000 post son!
      I don't think it was bravery, it was instinct and he wasn't thinking. I'm just saying is a few dollars worth you're life?

Not for me man, like I said, I have seen videos where the teller is shot in the face and done for. Robber comes in, I'm handing over the money because I don't want to die over a few dollars.

Now if I have a gun, I'm blasting that fool.

Comment

I don't think it was bravery, it was instinct and he wasn't thinking. I'm just saying is a few dollars worth you're life?

Not for me man, like I said, I have seen videos where the teller is shot in the face and done for. Robber comes in, I'm handing over the money because I don't want to die over a few dollars.

Now if I have a gun, I'm blasting that fool.
        you probably right, I doubt he'll do it again nevertheless he deserves his props for being stupid and living to talk about it

Who said you can't bring a baseball bat to a gun fight

Comment

you probably right, I doubt he'll do it again nevertheless he deserves his props for being stupid and living to talk about it

Who said you can't bring a baseball bat to a gun fight
          I'm surprised the shots to the head didn't knock the robber out. He hit dude like 5 times in the head.

He was swinging with one hand though.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            O his brain is the size of someones balls after steroid abuse.
            ahahahahaha

Comment

I'm surprised the shots to the head didn't knock the robber out. He hit dude like 5 times in the head.

He was swinging with one hand though.
              He'll feel it in the morning lol!

Comment

That guy with the handgun is actually the worst shooter in existence or he was actually not committed to hurt anyone with that hand gun.

He shot at the customer, point blank, but seemed to miss to the customers left, on purpose. He was shooting low at the clerks legs. probably trying to scare him to only grab the loot and run. Shot his own guy by accident.

Now we have a wounded robber walking around with a bullet in him, afraid to go to the hospital and get arrested. He might end up dead if he does not get cared for.
                Last edited by deanrw; 04-11-2013, 09:12 AM.

Comment

13,000 post son!
                  He took a calculated risk.

Congrats mi tocayo, 13 000 posts which I find very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    He took a calculated risk.

Congrats mi tocayo, 13 000 posts which I find very entertaining.
                    thanks licenciado!

Comment

Worst shooter in history vs worst bat swinger in history

Comment

Working...
                      X