Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #18 - Andre Ward vs Sergey Kovalev II, June 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev won this poll. Call off the fight and give Kovalev back his world title belts.

Comment

Kovalev knocked him down early in the first fight. I think he will do that again and finish him off if he beats the count. Nobody voted Ward wins by KO. I guess the only person who thinks Ward can win by KO is Ward.

Comment

ward by 8 rounds to 4

no knock downs

Kov starts strong but he will be spent by round 5 because ward will be working his way inside from the beginning and Kov will be going for the ko

ward is too physically strong, mentally tough and recovers too fast to blow your load going for the ko...also he has a layered defense, can slip, roll, catch shots , also he can block them or make him miss altogether

kov best punches will be nullfifed becuase his hands will be full trying to keep ward off and create space

by round 7 ward will be dominating by round 12 only hope kov has to win is by ko and that wont happen

clear UD by Ward after a competitive start but he takes over and drowns the klutcher in deep water

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          It should be noted that all the judges are gonna be american

Ward getting the floyd treatment if this goes 12
          .....you do realize Kov has been fighting mostly in the US for like 5 years and has fought in vegas more than ward and also is the one with an HBO contract

take the excuses somewhere else bro.

Comment

Ward

First one clearly was extremely close and either guy winning was fine by me. This time I pick Ward winning more convincingly... For a few reasons first being that he is very crafty and very intelligent in the ring. Makes adjustments throughout the fight as seen in first fight and having months to prep for someone he's already seen in ring now just adds to what he is capable of adjusting to. 2nd being he is in the head of Kovalev and I think that will make Kov go for the KO every round and when you go for a KO instead of letting. It happen naturally it doesn't usually bode well for that fighter

Comment

FrankieClutch, 1x

If anyone is brave enough to use a multiplier, they deserve a medal.

I think Kovalev is gonna sure up his stamina and be ready for the second half of the fight. 115-113 Kov

Comment

.:: JSFD26 ::.,2x

I forgot about this fight when I went YOLO last weekend with the 3x.

Comment

BoxingFan85, 1X

Comment

I can't tell you guys how hyped I am for this fight. This year has been great for us boxing fans who endured 2016.

Comment

Too close to wager..The thought here is that Ward has the higher boxing IQ therefore the most possible improvement.Oakland kids stick together.SOG close

Comment

Working...
                      X