Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The British Mike Tyson" Daniel Dubois debut..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    I saw that after you had pointed it out a few months back It was in among photos of his family at a BBQ or some jazz
    Jeez, think I'll stick to the burgers..

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      besides his skin colour what does he have in common with 5'10 stocky Tyson
      Not sure they are going with height on comparison, more the fact they are both big hitting scary mofo's..

But yeah poor comparison tbh, Dubois has a awsome ram rod jab and 1-2.

The more logical Comparison is Lennox Lewis..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Not sure they are going with height on comparison, more the fact they are both big hitting scary mofo's..

But yeah poor comparison tbh, Dubois has a awsome ram rod jab and 1-2.

The more logical Comparison is Lennox Lewis..
        He called himself the British Mike Tyson haha, he's got an incredible jab, everyone who has sparred with him has mentioned it. Seems quite placid from what I've seen though, I want a different personality in the mix so I hope he comes out of his shell a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
          He called himself the British Mike Tyson haha, he's got an incredible jab, everyone who has sparred with him has mentioned it. Seems quite placid from what I've seen though, I want a different personality in the mix so I hope he comes out of his shell a bit
          He doesnt have to try hard to have more personality than juicehua

But yea he does seem very shy and soft spoken...

Not that i actually give a ****, Lennox was boring as ****...but what a goddamn fighter he was, i watch boxing for boxing not for personality

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            He doesnt have to try hard to have more personality than juicehua

But yea he does seem very shy and soft spoken...

Not that i actually give a ****, Lennox was boring as ****...but what a goddamn fighter he was, i watch boxing for boxing not for personality
            As do I man, Lennox was one of my favourite fighters of all time & a top 5 ATG heavyweight.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Dubois fits into the heavyweight scene, I see him having some vicious KO's

Comment

As do I man, Lennox was one of my favourite fighters of all time & a top 5 ATG heavyweight.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Dubois fits into the heavyweight scene, I see him having some vicious KO's

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                You don't know anything about boxing

Comment

You don't know anything about boxing
                  dude, why are you even replying to it.

It is the biggest dribbling mess of a spastic this forum has ever known.

and that is a serious accomplishment considering his level of competition in the ****** department of this forum

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i get a kick out of the 40 year old mod with a confirmed teeny peeny talking **** about anybody. i have literally seen that pathetic excuse for a dick that you're packing. no joke.

dude posted a picture with an image hosting site and the thumbnail of his thin, little **** showed up in the gallery .

any of you ripped megastuds are welcome to put 50 lbs of gear in your backpack and follow me up mt washinton this year. i know you're all gifted athletes and in great shape! brave, too!
                    Stop deflecting. Is that you in the picture or not?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      I saw that after you had pointed it out a few months back It was in among photos of his family at a BBQ or some jazz
                      Can you fill me in, new england saw a mod's dick at a BBQ?

wat?

Comment

Working...
                      X