Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is the "Baby Bull" making a come back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Why not? He's always been a fun fighter to watch. Win or lose.
    When a fighter in his prime gets schooled by Nate Campbell, schooled twice by Paulie, schooled twice by JMM, that's not a guy I want to see fight, Rocky Juarez is an exciting fighter, still not a guy I want to see fight again because the fighters around him are getting better, I don't see him beating Ricky, Vazquez, Broner or the new kid who fought on Saturday(kid from Nebraska).

Let's be honest, would you give any of those 4 fighters credit if they beat Diaz?

Comment

my guess is Boxing withdrawals. Happens to the best of them.

Comment

because ive been writing letters asking him to come back

Comment

baby bull is rich with residual income comming in the XX,XXX a month.

I think its cause he young still and wants to be that guy with the fame and such.

Comment

Unless I missed a retraction theres a bout planed on 4/13/13 in Texas against Pepino Cuevaz Jr. doesn't give a weight limit, just the opponent! Is it a valid report? Ray

Comment

The Baby Bull should hook up with Heredia and a Notable trainer. He still has lots of potential.

Comment

Probably felt like sh-t being on the sidelines while his countrymen, Marquez [vs Pacquiao III and IV], Guerrero [upset Berto], Rios vs Alvarado I, Lopez vs Ortiz, Mares [vs Moreno], were out there giving in great performances. Especially Marquez at 39 doing what he did. Juan Diaz probably felt left out and wants to come back and join the fun. I can't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Anybody know?

he probably thinks he's still got something in the tank. he's still a relatively young man, after all. he's only 29, and he's been retired for around three years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    Unless I missed a retraction theres a bout planed on 4/13/13 in Texas against Pepino Cuevaz Jr. doesn't give a weight limit, just the opponent! Is it a valid report? Ray
                    i think boxrec has stopped giving weights. you need to register and sign in, or so i am told. i am registered, but i have not tried to sign in for quite some time.

as far as i know, that fight / show is going to take place. i've seen footage of diaz in the gym and he looked OK at best. he looked quite a bit heavier than i'm used to seeing him, and he wasn't all that sharp. i can't be sure how long he was training when the video was taken, though.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he probably thinks he's still got something in the tank. he's still a relatively young man, after all. he's only 29, and he's been retired for around three years.
                      Too many. He was already losing to the Malignaggi's and Cambell's at a young age, I doubt he makes a comeback after 3 years and does better than where he was when he left, which was falling off with two losses to Malignaggi and two to Marquez, and one to Campbell. Unless he comes back super disciplined and gets rid of that little fat stomach, I can't see him doing any better than Ricky Hatton unless he faces a complete tomato can, but that glory will not last long once he steps up. Let's forget he does not have the power to hurt any of the guys at 140, he's exciting to watch though. Maybe he has a chance with the highly weak 135 as long as he stays away from Abril, Vazquez and Burns.

Comment

Working...
                      X