No announcement yet.

Any one good at pick up / womanizing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    if you try to be someone else you'll just suck at it.

you're best when you just do you, and nobody's better at being you than you

I don't know if that makes sense lol I'm high.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

But what if im a kiss a$$ desperate nice guy? I do that very well thats me but its not attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by User's Name View Post

God gave us alcohol...

You're alright, User's Name.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        But what if im a kiss a$$ desperate nice guy? I do that very well thats me but its not attractive.
        That won't even work with a nice woman, because she'll secretly want the alpha male train wreck.

Its not bad to be nice, but don't be too nice or they'll take advantage. Stand your ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Be confident, ALWAYS. Act kind of like an asshole, not in a negative angry way but in a funny way. Poke fun at her. Another trick is to talk to her as if you have no intentions of getting with her, like you're talking to just to make conversation. It takes the pressure off in your mind.

Sometimes I walk to up to one and burp loudly. She has no choice but to respect the courage it took to do that.
          You'd crap your pants if there was an actual LIVE female (that you didn't pay for sexual favors) in front of you. Pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            You'd crap your pants if there was an actual LIVE female (that you didn't pay for sexual favors) in front of you. Pussy.
            This from a guy who married his blowup doll.

Comment

Be confident, show him your sshole, not in a negative angry way but in a funny way.let him Poke it for fun Another trick is to talk to him as if you have no intentions of getting with him, like you're talking to just to make conversation. It takes the pressure off in your mind.

Sometimes I walk to up to one and grab his cack! he has no choice but to respect the courage it took to do that.
              I knew it...:gay: ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I am a drag queen. John Leguizamo's character in To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything is my idol
                Real classy.. ...

Comment

I'm gonna report all of you. AGAIN!
                  Fucking pussy ass snitch!

Comment

Kev used to be but he lost his baby face and now white and Asian girls are just as scared of him as any other Dominican.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      I am coward and a chicken. Please dont hurt me! I'll tell my mother!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X