No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Eyes Hatton Revenge, Targets Senchenko For 4/20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    As a Hatton fan I realise that but I feel Lopez and Ortiz are tougher bouts for Amir.
    But If you look at it from a business stand point, Khan will make the same amount regardless of who he fights and both Lopez and Ortiz pose serious risks to Khan as he is still rebuilding.. No matter who he loses to another loss means he's done. Senchenko in England is probably the best fight Khan could take right now for his sake..

Comment

I admire Khan for looking to fight Senchenko, but he's challenging him. Why should Sencheko move down?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        147 or bust. Khan, stop acting like a bitch and earn the respect that most have for you around here.
        If he already has it, how can he earn it?

Im just fkin with you.............

Comment

malignaggi humilated senchenko

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            If he already has it, how can he earn it?

Im just fkin with you.............
            I didn't think that one out, did I? lol. I meant, he should try to actually live up to the image that people have of him. Fans see him as a guy that takes on everyone, but I think that's bullshit.

Comment

Why should a career welterweight move down?
              Can't wait for people to call him a ducker because he won't

Comment

I like this fight, as if it is in England then Lopez and Ortiz will probably never come, but Senchenko is tricky, he has the same height as Khan and is a legit welterweight. So at welterweight I really like this fight as Senchenko does a a chance to win this fight.

Comment

yeah that's the way you clean out the jr. welterweight division, follow up beating on a "c" class feather fisted, puffed up lightweight by beating on "c" class, weight drained, slow, defenseless welterweight......playing the ricky hatton sympathy card isn't going to make him any new friends. win or lose, to knowledgeable fans he's still going be a delusional fraud.

Comment

so let me get this right...he gets ko'd by malinaggi who couldnt punch his way through a wet napkin...he beats a washed up ricky hatton who hadnt faught in 3 years and now all of a sudden they got him linked to pacquiao marquez and khan...wtf

Comment

Khan dodging power punchers nothing new

Comment

Working...
                      X