No announcement yet.

JMM Got Robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    It always seemed to me Pac had way more fans than Floyd. Yet the poll has JMM winning by 76%.

So i wouldnt say that its just about *****s vs *******s.
    It isn't just *****s and *******s that score fights with their d1cks instead of their heads. *****s and *******s just happen to be among the worst offenders. And I'm pretty sure the poll results would be reversed if one was to post it in the Pinoy lounge instead of NSB. Doesn't mean either knee-jerk voting is correct.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      It isn't just *****s and *******s that score fights with their d1cks instead of their heads. *****s and *******s just happen to be among the worst offenders. And I'm pretty sure the poll results would be reversed if one was to post it in the Pinoy lounge instead of NSB. Doesn't mean either knee-jerk voting is correct.

Poet
      The poll wasnt in the Hispanic lounge. NSB seems to have a fairly even number of *****s and *******s. Yet the results were very one sided.

Im trying to watch the fight again, but every round is a nightmare to score. With the sound off its so hard to tell which shots are landing. They both are so fast, Pacs left seems to connect at times but not with enough impact to jolt JMM's head. The ref sometimes gets in the way....

I had Pac winning the 1st round, but now that i watch it i have JMM's body shots winning the 1st.
      And round 4 is insanely difficult to score. The more they both exchange the more of a blur it becomes.

Comment

• definitely not a robbery. robbery is getting thrown around quite liberally. stop acting like this replaces williams/lara for robbery of the year. it was a close fight. stop trippin people.

Comment

• Originally posted by lxs View Post
          definitely not a robbery. robbery is getting thrown around quite liberally. stop acting like this replaces williams/lara for robbery of the year. it was a close fight. stop trippin people.
          Agreed. Its not like PWill/Lara. It was a very close fight. I scored it and had Marquez winning by one point, with round two being a even round. I would have been satisfied with a draw or a SD for JMM, but I do not think that Manny won even though it was a close fight.

But I think that the "robbery" is being thrown around in heavy dosage because most thought that Pac was gonna steamroll JMM(before the fight I was leaning towards that line of thinking myself), but as JMM fought a better fight than the previous two, most are disgusted that he didnt get the nod. I am pretty disheartend at the fact he didnt get the nod myself.

Comment

• had marquez winning by 3rounds thought it was a bullsht desicion

Comment

• i watch the fight again and it was a close fight

could have been a draw

Comment

Working...
              X