No announcement yet.

how do i get the courage to go talk to this girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
    Israel would OWN your ****ty little island in a heartbeat. You know, i know it..and the whole world knows it. You reside in a nation of b(tchbred **** .. You should apologize to the OP for being a small penis insecure little bit&h with your comments!
    I know you're a bait alt, mate.

Carry on with your Jewish Supremacist Bullshit, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      People who say "peepee" are fucking faggots.

Coming from a guy from Kentucky Im suprised you can even read. Nice to see trailer parks finally have internet access!

Comment

Just relax. There's no such thing as rejection because there's always another right around the corner.

You get rejected by one. So what, there's literally millions and millions more to choose from.

And don't worry about whether she'll like you or having to impress her. Go into it with the attitude that you're the best guy for her, and it's her who has to impress you.

Comment

really i agree with stones on this one.....youve made 3 threads about this chick what you anticipate is not going to happen no matter what you do and theres so much pressure youve put on yourself for what you want to happen happen that your just going to screw everything up.

you best bet is to find another chick and then find another chick and then find another chick then when you got 3 of them you like ask one of them out because sub consiously you know you still got 2 more oppertunities your not going to be worried about what if i screw this up and thus your not going to need the 2 more oppertunities (most likely).

Comment

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
            Coming from a guy from Kentucky Im suprised you can even read. Nice to see trailer parks finally have internet access!
            Well, it is a little harder to read your posts, since you can barely put together a sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by floydtheduck View Post
              Ok so il admit i am bit scared, i rly dont know wat to expect. Why do i feel so scared ? i mean im not a ***** by no means but why am i scared to talk to this girl?
              you are also a duck then, why are you ducking the girl?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                you are also a duck then, why are you ducking the girl?
                lolol, it does seem a bit funny that his username is floyd the duck when he can't approach a woman himself.

Atleast Floyd got Ellerbe

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  Just relax. There's no such thing as rejection because there's always another right around the corner.

You get rejected by one. So what, there's literally millions and millions more to choose from.

And don't worry about whether she'll like you or having to impress her. Go into it with the attitude that you're the best guy for her, and it's her who has to impress you.
                  thats what im talkin about. Good stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by floydtheduck View Post
                    Ok so il admit i am bit scared, i rly dont know wat to expect. Why do i feel so scared ? i mean im not a ***** by no means but why am i scared to talk to this girl?
                    you punk stfu

ask willy wanker maybe he can help you out oh wait you said GIRL..willy only talks to big boys

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post

yea yea someone has been stayin up late watching dr phil
                      Last edited by BoZz; 11-25-2010, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X