No announcement yet.

Anybody undefeated in Legacy Mode?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody undefeated in Legacy Mode?

If so, how many fights have you had? Every fight is hard! I don't think I'll be able to keep my 0 for much longer.

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
    If so, how many fights have you had? Every fight is hard! I don't think I'll be able to keep my 0 for much longer.
    How many you had?

I am on 11 wins 8 kos. Lost 2 both by ko when I was up on every card.

Comment

i've only had 6 fights with 6 ko and no loses....

fights are getting hardder...

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
        How many you had?

I am on 11 wins 8 kos. Lost 2 both by ko when I was up on every card.
        You can actually change the difficulty.. to amateur.. and change the level of the CPUs defense and offense.

Comment

I went 9-0 with 9 Kos then I was Ko'd by this 6 foot 7 guy, I was Tyson! But I won the rematch by KO 5. Now I'm 10-1! It's getting harder!

Comment

I've only had about 8 fights. I had horrible hard fights with 6'8" guys so I decided to pick on a smaller person. Big mistake! He was stunning me all the time, and knocked me down twice. I won the decision tho.

Comment

14(9)-0 ranked 19 at WW. Had some pretty close calls, Kermit Cintron knocked me down in rounds 9 and 10 of a 10 rounder, but i survived and won on points.

Comment

About to be 10 and 0.

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
                  You can actually change the difficulty.. to amateur.. and change the level of the CPUs defense and offense.
                  What is it on by default?

Comment

My first career is almost over and my record is 48(46)-1

Name: John "The Warrior" Wilson
                    height: 5"10
                    weight: 160 lbs
                    reach: 71"
                    style: Brawler

My first loss came on my 11th fight, i was 10 - 0 with 10 Ko's and i was ranked 28th, my trainer challenged a guy who was ranked 11, amin amakinesif or however you spell his name. It was a 10 round fight and it was back and forth, me being dropped 5 times in 9 rounds and in the 10th and final round i was dropped and KO'd

after that i came back training more and fighting less and my 27th fight was a world title fight againts Cory spinks. I knocked him out in 5. After that i went on to dominate the middleweight class taking all 3 titles and defending them 8 times, i then moved to light heavyweight and was ranked 2nd, first fight was a title fight, second was a title defence and third and fourth were title fights. I dominated the light heavyweight and middleweight classes and am now on my way to my 50th fight and my legacy rating being GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Comment

Working...
                    X