Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams Can and Will Dethrone "Money May" Cuz of His Style??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams Can and Will Dethrone "Money May" Cuz of His Style??

PW has the height, range, strength, punching power, speed, chin, workrate to do so, and styles make fights? I think he would win a UD or a SD (especially if oscar can come close) against Money May, if anyone he has the tools to do the job. Speak on it.

Can't dethrone him cuz he retired and he ain't the champ no more. He'd beat him tho.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      PW has the height, range, strength, punching power, speed, chin, workrate to do so, and styles make fights? I think he would win a UD or a SD (especially if oscar can come close) against Money May, if anyone he has the tools to do the job. Speak on it.
      Oscar vs Mayweather wasn't close...4 rounds doesn't make it a close fight. Zab vs Mayweather wasn't a close fight either. By the way I agree that Paul Williams would give Mayweather the MOST problems at WW.

Comment

Paul will give anyone major problems. But I hope the OP is not 1 of the same people that said Money May would lose to Diego or Baldomir because they were naturally bigger. Because Mayweather showed throughout his career that he could adjust to alot of styles.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
          Paul Williams may have all that but like he proved with Quintana, he gets rattled easily against someone who can box.

Comment

Look at dudes arm span of course he'd be a problem.

Comment

Paul Williams is a problem for any WW, Floyd is retired so i doubt p-will will dethrown him, since he is no long p4p.

Comment

I would have said maybe after he beat Margarito the first time, but seeing him being puzzled as **** by quintana's movement I think Mayweather would have beaten him pretty clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by ICANTLIE View Post
                  Look at dudes arm span of course he'd be a problem.
                  like floyd doesn't also have a long ass arm span?....but anyways my opinion of this match up is that Floyd will somehow take over in the late rounds wearing him down with his patented left jab to the body. Floyd by then would time PW's swings, picking off his punches and countering. He'd love to throw that right hand over the top. But again this fight would probly never happen due to his resume and his low reward at such a high risk of defeat.

Comment

no he wont mayweather isnt a fighter anymore!!!!duh and plus paul throws alot of inaccurate punches he'd tire out by the 10th round and be ko'd

Comment

Working...
                    X