No announcement yet.

Mayweather "I'll KO Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather "I'll KO Pacquiao"

The undefeated American (40-0, 25 KOs) is set to meet the Filipino (50-3, 38 KOs) next year, with a March 13 welterweight clash on the cards subject to the fighters finalising contracts.

Mayweather, 32, made his bold prediction while appearing on HBO Television's Joe Buck Live on Tuesday night.

"Pacquiao's a good fighter but I've been around the sport a long time and I've dominated boxing for around 15 years now. No-one has defeated me yet so we'll have to see," he said.

"The thing is, I don't want the fans to be really shocked by what will happen when we do happen to meet up because it's not going to be anything new - he's been knocked out before and he's taken losses.

"I'll be victorious, you can believe it."
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...760333,00.html

Yea right mayweather your getting fuked up....

Comment

C'mon Floyd, let's be real here, you ain't knocking out ****.

Comment

Didn't he promise to KO Oscar as well? Dude couldn't even KO Marquez.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

thats taken out of context..he didn't promise a knockout, he promised a victory. Difference.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Just like how pac knocked out JMM.

Comment

If he thinks Pac is like Hatton...then he's a completely idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                he cud of stepped on the gas and got him out of there dude was toying with him i dont think he will ko him but he will get him out between 9-11 some 1 will stop this 1 sided pummeling most likely roach

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                  Just like how pac knocked out JMM.
                  he atleast dropped him TWICE in the first meeting, and knocked his ass down in the 2nd...

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                    he atleast dropped him TWICE in the first meeting, and knocked his ass down in the 2nd...

and walked away with a disputed draw

Comment

Working...
                    X