Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Abel Sanchez right all along?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Gee make Kovalev chit himself in sparring?
    (Then knocked out HW's in the same session)

So goes the tales...

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Didn't Gee make Kovalev chit himself in sparring?
      (Then knocked out HW's in the same session)

So goes the tales...
      If Abel Sanchez wears the same jeans all the time considering his cut from GGGs purses - that is the same jeans during mitt work - then it's safe to assume he wears the same undies all the time without a wash. In other words, Motorcity Cobra had a dream that Abel would push his underwears with nasty burrito after skid marks on a fishing pole to wake him up at 5am. Aka Dirty Sanchez!!!

Comment

abel said 'kovelev was afraid of ggg when he was in the ring with him so I couldnt have him spar ggg too much'

the mental impression he gave off in the ward fight was bad, seemed like a classic case of a bully being punched back then running away.
        Abel is full of **** sometimes.

GGG hasn't commented much on the rumors but Kov addressed it before and basically said he didn't want to go too hard in fear of hurting him.

I can believe Kov's version. He speaks very highly of GGG in every interview I've seen and appears to consider him a real friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          If Abel Sanchez wears the same jeans all the time considering his cut from GGGs purses - that is the same jeans during mitt work - then it's safe to assume he wears the same undies all the time without a wash. In other words, Motorcity Cobra had a dream that Abel would push his underwears with nasty burrito after skid marks on a fishing pole to wake him up at 5am. Aka Dirty Sanchez!!!
          lol...

Comment

Indeed, Kovalev's hardhead nature and stubborness doesn't do him any favors. Sometimes you just need to let go of the ego, and accept the criticism & advice in order to improve.

Comment

Working...
            X