Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Tweets That He's 'Moving On' From Golovkin June Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly never wanted the fight, this bum was talking himself out of it even as he "called Golovkin out". No interest in fighting a live opponent, guy's career has become a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Triple L is a B U M

Bum!
      You know, I don't blame Billy Saunders for moving on from Golovkin. I mean look at his history. Acted like he wanted Ward, making Ward squander much of his prime with lawsuits and inactivity trying to get that fight, and poor Andre had to move up a division from being jerked around by lil g. And just at how long he's been stringing along Canelo, with failed promises to fight. Here we are almost 2 years later and no fight. Jacobs only got lucky and got a fight without having to wait 6 years because they thought Jacobs was a bum. Lil g don't want to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
        Clearly never wanted the fight, this bum was talking himself out of it even as he "called Golovkin out". No interest in fighting a live opponent, guy's career has become a joke.
        It almost sounds like your talking about gigi,but oh wait even though this guys a bum, 35 yo gigi should fight him on nobodygivesafukastan cable instead of rematching jacobs on ppv.

Comment

Send that contract over to Lara. Dude was willing to fight Pirog in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Send that contract over to Lara. Dude was willing to fight Pirog in Russia.
            Don't go making sense in this thread

Comment

It hasn't even been the supposed 10 days, Saunders never really wanted that work.

Comment

**** GGG for bowing to DeLaAlcoholic

Comment

Step aside money to Khurtsidze down the drain

Comment

NO WAY !!!!!!

they mentioned Whogivesafcukistan ONCE, to a third-grader..... and are now wholly committed to that date.....

..... GOLOVKIN MUST FIGHT ON THAT DATE !!!!

it does not matter if his opponent is a BUM, all that matters is that Golovkin must fight on that magic date..... or..... or..... baaaaad things will happen

ONLY Golovkin could talk sooooo much shht, while doing so very little

my opinion is not disappointed at all..... it is legitimized

I picked this, it is all about breaking Hopkins record

1) those lame f@gs will fight a no-hoper in June

2) then they will refuse Canelo's offer, and fight another no-hoper in September

3) one more no-hoper to break the record

4) then they will fight Canelo..... oh, "for the fans" of course

I can read that team like a book

I guess there is no problem with the Ward fight now ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Triple L is a B U M

Bum!

he is not, stop being so disrespectful

Golovkin is a very good fighter

he is a protected chicken, is all

#WhogivesafcukistanYO
                      #anyonefrom154-168YO
                      #nearlygotHopkinsrecordYO

Comment

Working...