Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Admits Weight Issue, Needed 6 Months To Drop From 210

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soft champ flabby goes to 210lbs it's over weak Saunders

Ode to Billy Joe
    Listen wimp you fat slob gaining 50 lbs over your fighting weight means you are disrespecting your fake title and making a pig of yourself. Saunders is a weak gluttonous fat flabby Brit with no respect for his body his stomach or his fraud fake title belt that won't fit around his fat expanding waist. BJ needs an expanding belt to fit his bulging bloated belly. Typical Brit full of hot air and belching rectum gas who won't fight but still talks. Bj must be talking and eating with that other fat slob heavyweight flabby Tyson Fury. eat more Saunders and give the belt away for a few more meat pies and crumb cakes you weak Brit. No pride just calories is BJ. Blow Up Saunders

Comment

why can't he be stripped for this? this is blatant disrespect for the belt he holds. .mail that damn strap to GGG already. we need him to hurry up become undisputed so he can finally move up to 168/175 for some real competition.

Comment

That is a long time for an athlete to take to lose weight. Perhaps he should have tried weight-watchers.

Comment

That is soooo bad. Some boxers never learn from other past boxers

Comment

Yet he got lowballed, he just doesn't want to be made the next victim of Golovkin that's been obvious since the fight was first floated as an ideal fight in 2016. He's cashing out and that's fine but at least be honest. I respect any boxer that says I want x amount of money for a loss on my record....not all this filler excuse nonsense.

Comment

Two more mando's means GGG has to wait.

So, if I was GGG I would try and become a mandatory by ASAP.

Comment

GGG would have definitely had him KTFO.

But on a serious note I don't even think GGG weight goes that high. Why the hell is this dude still at 160?

Saunders is what 27? If he can get up to 210 he's no Middleweight. Just draining himself and will get KO'ed eventually. He should try 168.

Comment

Originally posted by zzat View Post
                  Two more mando's means GGG has to wait.

So, if I was GGG I would try and become a mandatory by ASAP.
                  They won't rank titlists with other sanctioning bodies. K2 has no way to get Saunders in the ring except by throwing money at him

Comment

How do you pick up 50lbs and your a professional athlete....

Saunders picking up all that weight is inexcusable. I can see 20 lbs at most but 50 is crazy. It says a lot about his discipline. I don't think GGG would pick up that kind of weight ever and that's a big reason why he's stronger than most at his weight because he maintains his weight and not all that up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                      He avoided Eubank by getting Eubank Sr to argue with his own promoter so that his promoter dumped Eubank and called in Brook instead. Devious.

He avoided BJS by low-balling him with an offer of 3m (which BJS says was 1.5m) when BJS had a much more lucrative option in a leisure centre in Paisley.

He's avoided Jacobs by convincing Jacobs he needed longer to train for the fight - Jacobs would have been fine for Dec.

He avoided Cotto by convincing him to fight Canelo instead.

He's avoided Quillin because, well, wouldn't you ?

I think he avoided Heiland as he saw the movie Highlander and got the two confused.

About the most sensible answer you'll get about who he's avoided.

(unless you go the jump-weight route, then I guess its Ward)
                      Please tell me that was all joke!? How come no one else claims that? Why do the boxing insiders say the exact opposite from what you said? Lastly how did you honestly come up with that info? I need to check out this news you reference...

Comment

Working...
                      X