No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Slams Eubank Over Loud Talk and No Action

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Slams Eubank Over Loud Talk and No Action

After a period of internet inactivity, I am told Chris Eubank came out of Twitter hibernation a little while ago and attempted to tease Billy Joe Saunders into signing up for a rematch with his boy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It takes a lot to unite Matchroom and Frank Warren, but the hate of the Eubanks (or, specifically, Snr) seems to have done the trick.

Comment

BJS vs GGG is the fight MW needs. And Eubank Jr needs to get rid of his father or soon nobody will even bother offering him fights.

Comment

Eubank Sr's egotism is damaging Jr's career.

Comment

'He needs to get a fight under his belt.'

So he'll be fighting a complete bum on the Fury undercard then? No surprise there.

Too many Warren fighters waste time with pointless 'warm-up' fights. Why is it always either a big meaningful fight (few and far between) or a completely pointless one? Surely it's best to always have competitive fights.

Comment

Saunders v. Eubank needs time to marinate

Comment

BJS v Golovkin and Eubank jnr v Canelo and then the winners v eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                BJS v Golovkin and Eubank jnr v Canelo and then the winners v eachother.
                Perfect idea but will never happen. GGG will fight Jacobs next, Canelo will fight Pacquaio next i bet watch in May for huge money. GGG will have to fight a mandatory against like tuareano Johnson or somebody. Best bet would be to have the two british cowards fight each other again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Perfect idea but will never happen. GGG will fight Jacobs next, Canelo will fight Pacquaio next i bet watch in May for huge money. GGG will have to fight a mandatory against like tuareano Johnson or somebody. Best bet would be to have the two british cowards fight each other again.
                  I'm not holding my breath about GGG v Jacobs.

Comment

Stinging words from Warren. And it's something many in the boxing community have already known about promoting fights with the Eubanks. I'm interested to see what kind of BS the Eubanks will spew after learning of this article. They are an embarassment to British boxers everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X