Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says No Guarantee, Yet, of 160 Move: Feels Good at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu
    Fighters at 154 (Al Haymon fighters excluded, because they don't fight vs GBP):

Demetrius Andrade -- height 6'1" / 185cm; reach 73'½" / 187cm
    Julian Williams -- height 5'11" / 180cm; reach: 72'½" / 184cm...
    Tony Harrison -- height: 6'1" / 185cm; reach: 76'½" / 194cm...
    Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
    Man does this guy contradict himself everyday. Shut up Canelo, really , you are really ducking dude. Or sorry Your promoter is really "marinating" this fight. We all know Canelo isn't fighting GGG next. However Oscar should get Billy Joe over here to fight Canelo. That will be tough considering Billy Joe thinks he is an A list guy, who has never beaten anyone, except Eubank and Lee. please I saw Chavez jr. Dominate Lee a few years ago. Let GGG fight Jacobs if he has the guts. Then have Them fight. Screw Lara let him beat Williams, Charlo brothers or Andrade first.
    ... "contradicting himself everyday" isn't an issue in pro boxing, as we all know.

... the fact that BJS beat Eubank Jr. and Lee doesn't mean that Canelo would beat Eubank Jr. and Lee as well...

I think that Canelo should rather look for rematching Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by zzat View Post
      I'd rather see Canelo vs GGG but if Canelo feels that he can make 154 then he should go ahead and clean out the division then move up to 160.

I wonder what would happen if GGG were to drop to 154.
      From what I'm hearing GGG is after all is a tiny MW and is much smaller than Brook let alone Canelo.

Maybe that could be the answer - GGG moving down to 154 to get the end of the rainbow.
      zzat he did say that anyone from 154 to 168. He wanted to fight Pacquaio and Mayweather at 154 . Yes will Canelo change the weights again for a 154 bout. ? lol. Just keeps getting crazier.

Comment

Of course he feels good at 54 with VADA being tossed out, he can lose the weight "chemically"! What a putz

Comment

the only way he fights ggg is if this PPV flops..and flops hard ..so it's up to fans if they wanna see it, don't buy this crap

Comment

canelo the chicken

I'm not really sure what all the hype is with Canelo. It's obvious he's scared to fight GGG. Otherwise he wouldn't have just given up his Middleweight Crown the way he did. He says he's not a true Middleweight, but in reality he comes into every fight heavier then GGG. If and when the fight GGG will KO around the 5-6 when he runs out of Gas.

Comment

Ok Clownelo. You just can't defend this guy at this point and reading some of these Canelo homer posts it's pretty sad with the excuses they come up for this guy. Hasn't made 154 in years but all of a sudden can make it when forced to fight GGG. I heard Canelo will fight the winner of Monroe-Rosado.........why??? That's just a waste of everybody's time, enough with the marination HBO, golden boy and team Canelo.

I can only imagine if Trinidad pulled this stunt to the lead up of the Hopkins fight. Hopkins who Don King and Team Trinidad could use the "he doesn't sell, I'm not a middleweight, my pvssy hurts, he's a nobody" excuse instead the fight happened in a heartbeat.

Comment

i've never seen a fighter so terrified of another. is this on par with bowe/lewis?

Comment

Canello "el pollo cobarde" Alvarez: "With VADA, I'm struggling to make 154. With no VADA, I'm comfortable at 154".

Comment

How does he "wake up" 154 before the weigh in when he hasn't made 154 in years, and he looks like a skeleton at 155?

Comment

If g wants the fight,he can drop weight, didnt his team say 154-168lbs? g is the one who NEEDS canelo, Canelo should fight lemeuix next , because g did it and it was just fine with the boxing purists on this site, then he should fight the guys that g fought, since they were good enough for g to fight. He's young give it a couple of more years until his body fills out to make middleweight comfortably. There is no rush, people pay to watch Canelo and this is prize fighting, take your time canelo, lil g doesnt have paying fans anyway, look at his last...um I mean ONLY PPV, flop statistics...

Comment

Working...
                      X