Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is the "Baby Bull" making a come back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Too many. He was already losing to the Malignaggi's and Cambell's at a young age, I doubt he makes a comeback after 3 years and does better than where he was when he left, which was falling off with two losses to Malignaggi and two to Marquez, and one to Campbell. Unless he comes back super disciplined and gets rid of that little fat stomach, I can't see him doing any better than Ricky Hatton unless he faces a complete tomato can, but that glory will not last long once he steps up. Let's forget he does not have the power to hurt any of the guys at 140, he's exciting to watch though. Maybe he has a chance with the highly weak 135 as long as he stays away from Abril, Vazquez and Burns.
    He young doe...

Comment

Too many. He was already losing to the Malignaggi's and Cambell's at a young age, I doubt he makes a comeback after 3 years and does better than where he was when he left, which was falling off with two losses to Malignaggi and two to Marquez, and one to Campbell. Unless he comes back super disciplined and gets rid of that little fat stomach, I can't see him doing any better than Ricky Hatton unless he faces a complete tomato can, but that glory will not last long once he steps up. Let's forget he does not have the power to hurt any of the guys at 140, he's exciting to watch though. Maybe he has a chance with the highly weak 135 as long as he stays away from Abril, Vazquez and Burns.

i'll even go so far as to say that his level of discipline will not matter. his time has passed him by.

i can't tell a grown man what to do, though. he's 29, and certainly not unfit to box. past his best? yes. so far past it that i can't condone his trying to come back to boxing because it's of the risk it poses to his health? nope.

Comment

I know he got a gift from his home town, but on the books, be won the first Paulie, but we all know Paulie gave him the business, as Paulie's most unforgettable outburst will live forever.

I hate predicting fighters downfall, but from my perspective, it's not looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          Unless I missed a retraction theres a bout planed on 4/13/13 in Texas against Pepino Cuevaz Jr. doesn't give a weight limit, just the opponent! Is it a valid report? Ray
          I just checked and the other guy is a lightweight, so it might be at 135lbs.

Comment

Pretty much your answer right here.

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 18s
            Just spoke with Juan Diaz, who discussed his return to the ring. Says that JMMarquez's KO of Pac re-light his fire.... #boxing

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Pretty much your answer right here.

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 18s
              Just spoke with Juan Diaz, who discussed his return to the ring. Says that JMMarquez's KO of Pac re-light his fire.... #boxing
              Phkknn Marquez is reigniting the fire into too many fighters, "the gift and the curse".

Comment

His fight is at 135 no catch weight and he's in good shape. He isn't gonna have any problem making weight. He's almost there now and he is eating good. He won't be drained.

Comment

Working...
                X